How to setup to connect with myhs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to setup to connect with myhs

I see that Imperihome can not connect thru myhs.

I am wondering how this works to get it setup. Due to my isp provider it makes port forwarding difficult because they block alot of ports can some one help me to setup via myhs

Thanks in advance

Ken
    HSPRO,HS3PRO, BLsecurity, , MCSxap, HSTouch Android, UltraGCIR, CM15a, USBUIRT, BLUSBUIRT, WIFIRGB, BLAB8SS, BLcontrol, BLGData, BLLAN,BLOccupied, BLRadar, BLVolume, iTunesDAAP, UltraGCIR3, Airplayspeak, BLalarm, BLbackup, BLLED, BLrandom, BLReminders, BLRF, BL Speech, Hyperion, IFTTT, KINECT, XBMC, MCSprinkers PRO, PHLocation, ULtrapioneer, Ultralog, ultraweatherbug, Z,troller, GC-100, GC WIFICC, GC-WIFI SERIAL, Nitrogen logic depth camera controllers,

Hi Ken,

This feature is not documented yet because it needs HS3 version 3.0.0.299 or later which has not been officially released yet. You also needs the IH plug-in version 3.0.0.17

It's quite simple to setup, you just need to make sure myhs is enabled in your HS3 settings, and then untick the "use custom http server" checkbox in the Config page of the plugin. Then you will get the url to use in the "external API base URL" field, see the screenshot in this post:
    https://forums.homeseer.com/showthre...78#post1275278

Comment

spud,

I have the latest beta but I have no control of hs3 with imperihome when not connected to my Wlan. at times it will show me the devies other times it says the system is not available

any ideas?
      HSPRO,HS3PRO, BLsecurity, , MCSxap, HSTouch Android, UltraGCIR, CM15a, USBUIRT, BLUSBUIRT, WIFIRGB, BLAB8SS, BLcontrol, BLGData, BLLAN,BLOccupied, BLRadar, BLVolume, iTunesDAAP, UltraGCIR3, Airplayspeak, BLalarm, BLbackup, BLLED, BLrandom, BLReminders, BLRF, BL Speech, Hyperion, IFTTT, KINECT, XBMC, MCSprinkers PRO, PHLocation, ULtrapioneer, Ultralog, ultraweatherbug, Z,troller, GC-100, GC WIFICC, GC-WIFI SERIAL, Nitrogen logic depth camera controllers,

Comment

Just upgraded to Homeseer 3.0.311, so thought I would try this out. It was super easy to setup, and looks like it works great.

I did have to disable/re-enable MyHS access for the External API Base URL address to show up in the Imperihome config, but other than that took maybe 5 seconds.

Pretty cool, now I can remove one more hole in my firewall.

Jason

Comment

Originally posted by kenrad View Post
          spud,

I have the latest beta but I have no control of hs3 with imperihome when not connected to my Wlan. at times it will show me the devies other times it says the system is not available

any ideas?
          Ken,
          There was a problem with iOS devices and myhs server, Rich fixed it. If you were using iOS device this was probably the problem, so please test again and let me know. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by spud View Post
            Ken,
            There was a problem with iOS devices and myhs server, Rich fixed it. If you were using iOS device this was probably the problem, so please test again and let me know. Thanks
            Spud,

I am using an android device and I am still unable to connect. I get an error message that iss cannot retrieve device info

Comment

Originally posted by kenrad View Post
              Spud,

I am using an android device and I am still unable to connect. I get an error message that iss cannot retrieve device info

Make sure the userid and password in the ImperiHome app is the same as you are using for MyHS. I had this issue myself.. DOH.....

PCK

Comment

Working...
              X