Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any update Blade? Just wondering if you could see anything from these logs?

Comment

I see the value changes processing by the plugin
      What are not seeing?
      Can u show me a screenshot?
      Cheers,
      Bob
      Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

it is still reporting the wrong users and reporting the door as unlocked when it gets locked and vice versa.

Comment

I've got the latest version and went in to check I had the new on set up correctly. I have re-setup the users. It won't let me have a user 5 for some reason. After entering the users with the numbers as defined on the lock, I then unlocked the door using my own code and it comes up unlocked by Cleaner. When it spoke, it was consistent with this user at least. It is speaking twice for some reason still. It also said the lock had changed to lock (and the speech consistently said Cleaner has locked the door, when I had entered the code and thus unlocked the door).

Finally - and unrelated to these issues I'm getting - is there a way to point to the speaker at Sonos? On events it is possible to change the speaker client, but you have to manually amend the speaker client list. The plugin just reads this list, so I can't change it.

Comment

OK delete any old debug log you have

Then capture a new debug log with you entering your code and having it say it was the cleaner
            Attach the debug log zipped and also attach your hspi_BLLock.ini file zipped too
            Cheers,
            Bob

Comment

Thanks for the quick reply. Zip attached as requested.
              Attached Files

Comment

Which user is the cleaner?
                Cheers,
                Bob

Comment

I am seeing this in the log:

03/10/2017 08:41:18:890 PM : v2.0.61.0 - HSEventFunctions.Process_HS_Event(): devRef --> 469
                  03/10/2017 08:41:18:890 PM : v2.0.61.0 - HSEventFunctions.Process_HS_Event(): address --> 0161DD7C-063-Q9
                  03/10/2017 08:41:18:890 PM : v2.0.61.0 - HSEventFunctions.Process_HS_Event(): newValue --> 1007
                  03/10/2017 08:41:18:890 PM : v2.0.61.0 - HSEventFunctions.Process_HS_Event(): oldValue --> 1
                  03/10/2017 08:41:18:890 PM : v2.0.61.0 - HSEventFunctions.Process_HS_Event(): fullDeviceCode --> Q9

This is user 7 which according to your list would be Erika.
                  Cheers,
                  Bob

Comment

Sorry - forgot on the locks she is labelled as Erika, user 7.

Comment

OK I am seeing user 7 being returned by the lock
                      What are you seeing then in the message?
                      Are you saying that this is no longer an issue?
                      Cheers,
                      Bob

Comment

She is user 7, but I'm unlocking as me. I'm user 6.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Comment

The lock thinks it is #7 so she must be #7 in the lock
                          Cheers,
                          Bob

Comment

It is returning all the wrong numbers. I stored them in the lock on the same positions as the alarm.

Comment

It also reports it as being locked when it is being unlocked.

Comment

Well from your log I am seeing the 1007 value which means user #7
                                I also am seeing the 0 and 255 values from the lock device which are unlocked and locked

What does the actual devices in HS3 say?
                                Cheers,
                                Bob

Comment

Working...
                                X