This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UltraECM3 - HomeSeer3 Plug-in Screenshots

UltraECM3 is a HomeSeer3 plug-in for the Brultech Energy Consumption Monitors (ECM). The plug-in connects directly to one or more Brultech ECM devices providing HomeSeer a view into the electrical power consumption of your home.

I am provding a few screenshots of the UltraECM3 HomeSeer3 plug-in. This plug-in is compatible with the Brultech ECM-1240 or the Brultech GreenEye Energy Monitor (GEM). The plug-in connects directly to the Brultech devices without the need for the Brultech EngineG software.

Regards,
    Ultrajones
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Ultrajones; July 16, 2013, 01:09 PM.
    Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

http://automatedhomeonline.com/HomeS...sers_Guide.pdf
    Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

As always Ultra, off the charts.
      I think people will see what can be done with HS3's new architecture, by your work.
      Nice...
      3.0.0.548: HS3PRO - 3.0.5.10: AIAlert - 2.1.1.0: APIWeather - 2.0.64.0: BLBackup - 2.0.45.0: BLLAN - 2.0.37.0: BLRoombaWifi - 1.0.0.3: DevLog - 1.2.5.15: KeyPad - 3.0.2.25: NetCAM - 0.0.0.52: Pushover 3P - 3.0.0.5: SendVFD - 1.0.0.3: Tiles - 3.0.11.0: Z-Wave

Comment

Would we be able to add other energy monitoring devices to the plugin? For example I have some Aeotec z-wave appliance modules that report energy consumption of local devices. I would like a unifyed display of all energy devices.

HS3 : HSpro (3.0.0.460) on Win2012 (vm on ESXi)
        Plugins: HSTouch, UPBSpud, Kinect, Nest, IFTTT, DirecTV, EasyTrigger, Imperihome, Zwave, RFXcom, UltraMon3, UltraWeatherBug3, UltraGCIR3, UltraLog3, UltraPioneer, PHLocation, Pushover, Pushalot, MCSSPrinklers S, JowiHue
        Jon00 Plugins: Bluetooth Proximity, Performance Monitor, DB Chart, Links

Comment

So is that a no then?

Plugins: HSTouch, UPBSpud, Kinect, Nest, IFTTT, DirecTV, EasyTrigger, Imperihome, Zwave, RFXcom, UltraMon3, UltraWeatherBug3, UltraGCIR3, UltraLog3, UltraPioneer, PHLocation, Pushover, Pushalot, MCSSPrinklers S, JowiHue

Comment

I have 2 x brultech 1240's connecting through 1 serial port.. this will support how many through one serial port?

uggghhh will this be my second purchase HS3 beta plugin?!?!?!?!?!
            HW - i5 4570T @2.9ghz runs @11w | 8gb ram | 128gb ssd OS - Win10 x64

HS - HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.435

Plugins - BLRF 2.0.94.0 | Concord 4 3.1.13.10 | HSBuddy 3.9.605.5 | HSTouch Server 3.0.0.68 | RFXCOM 30.0.0.36 | X10 3.0.0.36 | Z-Wave 3.0.1.190

Hardware - EdgePort/4 DB9 Serial | RFXCOM 433MHz USB Transceiver | Superbus 2000 for Concord 4 | TI103 X-10 Interface | WGL Designs W800 RF | Z-Net Z-Wave Interface

Comment

Re: UltraECM3 - HomeSeer3 Plug-in Screenshots

Originally posted by jlrichar View Post
              Would we be able to add other energy monitoring devices to the plugin? For example I have some Aeotec z-wave appliance modules that report energy consumption of local devices. I would like a unifyed display of all energy devices.
              Hello. UltraECM HSPI was designed around the Brultech energy monitors. I don't use z-wave and have no plans to support it.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Comment

Originally posted by TeleFragger View Post
                I have 2 x brultech 1240's connecting through 1 serial port.. this will support how many through one serial port?

uggghhh will this be my second purchase HS3 beta plugin?!?!?!?!?!
                Hello. The plugin requires 1 serial connection per ECM monitor. At this point, I have no plans to support their MUX cable. Sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Ultrajones View Post
                  Hello. UltraECM HSPI was designed around the Brultech energy monitors. I don't use z-wave and have no plans to support it.

Thanks for responding. I have used quite a few of your plugins on HS2 and most likely will do the same with HS3. I like the look of the amcharts graphing that you added. I notice you have it in both 1wire, and this plugin. However; while the charting is very nice, it is also locked to just those plugins.

It makes me want an amcharts plugin that could work with any device and also periodically e-mail a pdf report that I configure.

Comment

Hello. The plugin requires 1 serial connection per ECM monitor. At this point, I have no plans to support their MUX cable. Sorry.

then i will have to buy the greeneye or not use a plugin within HS3...

Plugins - BLRF 2.0.94.0 | Concord 4 3.1.13.10 | HSBuddy 3.9.605.5 | HSTouch Server 3.0.0.68 | RFXCOM 30.0.0.36 | X10 3.0.0.36 | Z-Wave 3.0.1.190

Hardware - EdgePort/4 DB9 Serial | RFXCOM 433MHz USB Transceiver | Superbus 2000 for Concord 4 | TI103 X-10 Interface | WGL Designs W800 RF | Z-Net Z-Wave Interface

Comment

You're out of serial ports on your HomeSeer system?

Comment

Earlier this year I picked up 5 GC100-12s for a 100 dollars. Each GC100 has 2 serial ports, several LV inputs/outputs, as well as IR output. So at the cost of 20 dollars each if you maxed its connections then 1 serial would really on cost a little more than a cup of coffee.

I have NO serial connections on my mobo and am using Ultra's plugins via com port redirector software.

Edit: also with using Serial over IP, the ability to place your end of line device is not limited by your environment as much. Meaning you could use WiFi instead of pulling serial cable through non accessible areas resulting in easier or better placement of your devices.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
                        Last edited by CharlieWayne; July 31, 2013, 09:11 PM.
                        HSPro: 3.0.0.194
                        PL: Insteon PLM 3.0.5.20,Insteon Thermostat 3.0.1.1 , UltraM1G, RainRelay8, UltraECM3, UltraPioneerAVR3, BLBackup, weatherXML, Jon00 Network & PC Monitor
                        HW : Win 7 64bit, Intel i7-2600, 16 GB DDR3 Ram, 60 Plus Insteon Dual Band Devices, Rain8 Pro2, Elk M1 Gold, Brueltech GreenEye.

Comment

You're out of serial ports on your HomeSeer system?
                          nope...

i got an edgeport 22c - 2 port
                          edgeport 4 - 4 port
                          plus 1 on my mobo...

then i got a quad pci serial card
                          dual pci express card

and im using 4 or 5 of them out of the 13.... so i got room...

I didnt know i could hookup each to different serial ports.. i thought you had to use the adapter.. please bear with me and remember.. i buy the solution and use that as I dont know all this stuff...

my setup is seen here...
                          http://forums.homeseer.com/showpost....63&postcount=2

Comment

Brultech 1220

I have an existing Brultech 1220 will it work with this plugin ?

Thanks
                            StevenE
                            Why oh why didn't I just leave things alone, they had been working.

Comment

Originally posted by stevene View Post
                              I have an existing Brultech 1220 will it work with this plugin ?

Thanks
                              StevenE
                              No, the original Brultech 1220 is not compatible with the UltraECM3 HSPI.

Comment

Working...
                              X