This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BLiTunes 2.0.8

With BLiTunes 2.0.8 I have added controls to the HomeSeer devices in the plugin
    Cheers,
    Bob
    Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Hi Bob,
    appreciate the extra bells and whistles you've been adding to the plugin recently.
    One small request - any chance of having a device that lists and can select playlists please? I'm trying to knock up a hstouch page with the basics for controlling itunes, and having such a device would be ideal.

Knocking up my own webpage to embed in a screen to be able to post data (such as media_action=Play&mediaplayerstyle=normal&ref_page=blitunes& thecurrentpage=mediaplayer) is looking a bit daunting

Comment

Bob, dont suppose you've ever thought about adding support to control the itunes airplay speakers? volume and which one is playing?
      HS Install Date: Feb. 16, 2007

HS3 Pro, Z-Wave, Insteon, BLStat, HS Touch Server, MyQ

WeatherXML, BLBackup, BLLAN, BLLock, Restart, CaddX, OpenSprinkler

Comment

Originally posted by Furious View Post
        Hi Bob,
        appreciate the extra bells and whistles you've been adding to the plugin recently.
        One small request - any chance of having a device that lists and can select playlists please? I'm trying to knock up a hstouch page with the basics for controlling itunes, and having such a device would be ideal.

Knocking up my own webpage to embed in a screen to be able to post data (such as media_action=Play&mediaplayerstyle=normal&ref_page=blitunes& thecurrentpage=mediaplayer) is looking a bit daunting
        Add a feature request on my site. I am on vacation right now so it will not happen until I am back
        Cheers,
        Bob
        Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

Thanks Bob, request submitted, and hope you enjoy your vacation

Comment

Working...
          X