Can't get this to work with Yale Easy Living

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't get this to work with Yale Easy Living

It's says that it successfully initialized the lock but I get this...
    Attached Files
    RJ_Make On YouTube

Follow this and post the log

http://forums.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=161081
    Cheers,
    Bob
    Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

Lock Count: 1
      Manufacturer: Yale
      Model: ? Not sure
      Type: Deadbolt
      Is Motorized Yes, and Yes
      Attached Files
      RJ_Make On YouTube

Comment

Try and find the model of Yale lock. I need to know so I can distinguish from others
        Cheers,
        Bob

Comment

I think it's YRD220-ZW0BP
          RJ_Make On YouTube

Comment

Try 2.0.48 in the HS3 updater
            Cheers,
            Bob

Comment

That did it. Thanks!
              RJ_Make On YouTube

Comment

Same Problem

I have the same lock and its showing up as a light bulb. cant get it to recognize it as a lock.

Comment

If HS3 is not seeing it properly then BLLock will not see it as well
                  I would delete it and re-add it
                  Cheers,
                  Bob

Comment

removed it from the network, deleted, and re-added it. Still not showing up as a lock

May-31 6:32:35 PM Z-Wave Warning Z-Wave GetSwitchLevel: The type initializer for 'Zensys.ZWave.CommandClasses' threw an exception. May-31 6:32:33 PM Z-Wave Warning Z-Wave GetSwitchLevel: The type initializer for 'Zensys.ZWave.CommandClasses' threw an exception. May-31 6:31:36 PM Z-Wave Error Security class information is NOT present - cannot continue loading node 26 May-31 6:31:36 PM Z-Wave Getting SECURITY class information for node 26 May-31 6:31:36 PM Z-Wave Warning In case the device was previously added successfully, an attempt will be made to continue the import. May-31 6:31:36 PM Z-Wave Warning If this device was previously added to the network, the device may need to be removed from the network and re-added. May-31 6:31:36 PM Z-Wave Warning The security device may have a timeout when adding to the network, bring the device close to HomeSeer and use the Add Node button to add it (remove it first) May-31 6:31:36 PM Z-Wave Warning Failed to get a SECURITY SCHEME or verify the key from node 26. Device may not be added properly to HomeSeer. May-31 6:31:36 PM Z-Wave Error Z-Wave was unable to negotiate a compatible security scheme with node 26

Comment

Make sure you get that lock real close to the Z-Wave controller or adapter.
                      RJ_Make On YouTube

Comment

still cant get any locks to work

I tried another lock. i have it right next to the ztroller and I still cant get it to recognize the thing as a lock.

Jun-08 8:01:57 PM Z-Wave Enabling Lock status for Assa Abloy (Yale) device Node 30 Z-Wave Assa Abloy Entry Control Node 30 (30) Jun-08 8:01:57 PM Z-Wave Error Security class information is NOT present - cannot continue loading node 30 Jun-08 8:01:48 PM Z-Wave Getting SECURITY class information for node 30 Jun-08 8:01:48 PM Z-Wave Warning In case the device was previously added successfully, an attempt will be made to continue the import. Jun-08 8:01:48 PM Z-Wave Warning If this device was previously added to the network, the device may need to be removed from the network and re-added. Jun-08 8:01:48 PM Z-Wave Warning The security device may have a timeout when adding to the network, bring the device close to HomeSeer and use the Add Node button to add it (remove it first) Jun-08 8:01:48 PM Z-Wave Warning Failed to get a SECURITY SCHEME or verify the key from node 30. Device may not be added properly to HomeSeer. Jun-08 8:01:48 PM Z-Wave Error Z-Wave was unable to negotiate a compatible security scheme with node 30

I deleted and added it 3 times... i have the lock right next the thing and Im still having issues. Any help would be awesome.

Comment

Working...
                        X