Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No AV SW installed at all. I'm able to connect to both SMTP servers using Outlook and Windows Mail, but not with HS + UltraSMTP HSPI. Server has Win7 SP1 and is located in the Bahamas. Also, why the 1969 date stamp? Thanks!

Comment

Can you perform a telnet test please to confirm?

The 1970 date is the epoch. That date you see is a bug as that field should not be formatted unless the e-mail is sent.
      Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Yes, Telnet worked OK with both SMTP servers (I just emailed you the session screenshots). Also, no AV or firewall installed. Outlook 2007 and Windows Mail work fine with both SMTP servers.

Thanks,

diazhome

Comment

The screenshots you provided indicates a time-out. Can you confirm you have the Windows Firewall disabled?
          Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Comment

UltraJones,

I'm anxious to get this HSPI working. Any other thoughts?

Thanks!

diazhome

Comment

Event sending error

Hi, just started using UltraSMTP. Configured it, worked fine. Set up an event to monitor my water sensor battery level with the action to email via UltraSMTP - worked fine. Set a couple more events for additional sensors and test ran them, didn't work - get this in the log:

12/29/2013 12:16:16 PM Event Event Trigger "Low Battery - Water Sensor"
                12/29/2013 12:16:16 PM UltraSMTP Error InsertQueuedMessage() Reports Error: [System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteException: SQLite errornear "s": syntax error at System.Data.SQLite.SQLite3.Prepare(SQLiteConnection cnn, String strSql, SQLiteStatement previous, UInt32 timeoutMS, String& strRemain) at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.BuildNextCommand() at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.GetStatement(Int32 index) at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader.NextResult() at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader..ctor(SQLiteCommand cmd, CommandBehavior behave) at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteScalar() at HSPI_ULTRASMTP.Database.InsertQueuedMessage(Int32 smtp_id, String mail_to, String mail_subject)], Failed on SQL: INSERT INTO tblSmtpQueue ( queue_ts, delivered_ts, attempts, smtp_id, last_status, last_result, mail_to, mail_subject ) VALUES (1388337377,0,0,0,'Pending','Queued','matt@XXXXXX.net','Low Battery - Water Sensor');SELECT last_insert_rowid();.
                12/29/2013 12:16:16 PM UltraSMTP Error Unable to send e-mail to matt@XXXXXX.net because the database returned an invalid Queue Id.

Works randomly still for the event I set up first (that initially ran fine)

Comment

Comment

Sorry, I have been knee deep in RHEL 6 training for the past several weeks.

What mail system are you attempting to use? If it is a public mail system, I'll try to sign up for an account so I can attempt to duplicate it.

Regards,
                    Ultrajones

Comment

Originally posted by Ultrajones View Post
                      Sorry, I have been knee deep in RHEL 6 training for the past several weeks.

What mail system are you attempting to use? If it is a public mail system, I'll try to sign up for an account so I can attempt to duplicate it.

Regards,
                      Ultrajones
                      Hi Ultrajones,

Thanks for the reply. I'm using outlook.com, and as a test, I also tried yahoo mail but that failed too.

Settings for outlook.com:
                      Server: smtp-mail.outlook.com (also tried smtp.live.com, didn't work)
                      Port 587 (also tried 25, didn't work)

Settings for yahoo.com:
                      Server: smtp.mail.yahoo.com (also tried plus.smtp.mail.yahoo.com, didn't work)
                      Port: 465

Note: when using port 25 for outlook and port 465 for yahoo, the error is short ("E-mail Queue Id 0000xx to xxxx@outlook.com was deferred"). Using port 587 for outlook produces the long error that I posted earlier.

Comment

Hi again,

Any reply would be appreciated. Hoping this plugin along with UltraWeatherBug (which hasn't worked for over a month) can be fixed.

Comment

UltraWeatherBug has been fixed and is available from the HomeSeer updater.

For the UltraSMTP issue, your system is unable to verify the TLS certificate of the remote mail systems. I manually check them and they are valid. Can you confirm the date and time on your HomeSeer system is accurate?

Regards,
                          Ultrajones

Comment

Originally posted by Ultrajones View Post
                            UltraWeatherBug has been fixed and is available from the HomeSeer updater.

For the UltraSMTP issue, your system is unable to verify the TLS certificate of the remote mail systems. I manually check them and they are valid. Can you confirm the date and time on your HomeSeer system is accurate?

Regards,
                            Ultrajones
                            Yes, the date and time are correct.

Good news about UltraWeatherBug. Thank you.

Comment

Hi Ultrajones,

Any news? Sorry for replying twice, but I'm really hoping to solve this issue.

Comment

What operating system are you using?

Comment

Working...
                                X