This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOCK INFORMATION NEEDED -- BLLock for HS3

I need some help with getting BLLock finished.
    I do not have my locks setup in HS3 yet so I will need someone with one or more locks to run the attached script and attach the output to this thread.

Follow these steps:

1. Extract the attached script to your scripts folder under your HS root folder (eg: C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\scripts)
    2. Go to the Control Panel
    3. In the Immediate Script Command box, type the following and click Execute Command.

Code:
    &hs.RunScript("HS3_Display_ZWave_Lock_Device_Info.vb", False, False)

If everything works there will be a file in your HS root folder called "HS3_Display_ZWave_Lock_Device_Info.log"

Attach this file to this thread and tell me how many locks you have in your HS3 system.
    I also need this info for each different lock:

Manufacturer
    Model
    Type (deadbolt or lever)
    Is Motorized (if the lock motorized - can u operate the lock without having to manually do it)

Thanks
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Blade; March 25, 2015, 05:15 PM.
    Cheers,
    Bob
    Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

I need help from users with a zwave lock configured in HS3.
    There must be a few of you with locks working in HS3
    Cheers,
    Bob

Comment

I cannot believe no one is running any zwave locks in HS3.
      I need someone to help out here.

If I do not hear from anyone I will have to assume this plugin is not needed
      Cheers,
      Bob

Comment

Blade,

On purpose, I am not running Z-Wave until things are a bit more stable. I am sorry.

This is mostly because I only have 1 Z-Wave stick. For all other testing that I am able to do for everyone, I am using additional serial ports / USB ports (Gamepad) and using a Virtual Machine to hook the additional components into the VM.

Sorry about that.

--Dan
        Tasker, to a person who does Homeautomation...is like walking up to a Crack Treatment facility with a truck full of 3lb bags of crack. Then for each person that walks in and out smack them in the face with an open bag.

Comment

No problem.
          I was hoping that someone was running some z-wave locks so I could get some info from the script to update the plugin
          Cheers,
          Bob

Comment

I'm not sure the time-frame, but eventually I will be. I'll mark this thread for follow up if I get to that point.

I just can't have my locks and thermostats acting goofy while I am working so much. If something goes bad while I'm not at home...major WAF point loss!

--Dan
            Tasker, to a person who does Homeautomation...is like walking up to a Crack Treatment facility with a truck full of 3lb bags of crack. Then for each person that walks in and out smack them in the face with an open bag.

Comment

Bob, I have a file for you, but attaching files for me is turned off on this thread.

Ken

Comment

Originally posted by DocKen View Post
                Bob, I have a file for you, but attaching files for me is turned off on this thread.

Ken
                Even if you zip it. You should be able to attach a zip file
                Cheers,
                Bob

Comment

I'd thought I'd been able to do it before, but for some reason my forum rules show "You May Not post attachments"

Checked settings, but don't see where I would change this. It may be my permissions. Shows this way even when I make sure I don't post quick reply.

Until I figure it out, I can E-mail or upload through your website if that works as well.

Ken Richards

Comment

It could be related to your post count. Looks like you have posted 4 times, I bet you cannot post attachments until you have a higher post count. Just an idea, I could be totally off base.
                    Billy

Comment

I'll check and see. That may be it. You've gotten me beat by quite a few!

Ken

Comment

Log a help desk ticket on my site and attach the zip file to the ticket.
                        I will delete it once I have the file.
                        Thanks
                        Cheers,
                        Bob

Comment

Done. There is one lock on HS3 right now. Let me know if you need any additional information.

Comment

I have updated the script in the first post.
                            Can you download it again and run it again.
                            If you cannot post it to the thread, then attach it to the ticket you opened on my site.
                            I will delete the file you attached.
                            Thanks
                            Cheers,
                            Bob

Comment

Tried running the script but HS3 log shows the following error:

7/27/2013 10:36:23 PM ~!~Error~!~Compiling script HS3_Display_ZWave_Lock_Device_Info.vb: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.

No log file is created as it was before.

Ken

Comment

Working...
                              X