problems with txnr

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

problems with txnr

Hi soo plugin works great with parts that work. I am useing trial and would like functions working before i purchase or i will try another route. Basicly only parts that work are power volume and inputs but dont get right feedback for inputs string stays at video 1. What i need most is center level and sub with feedback to tell what level they are currently at. Also fm tuneing with feedback what station is tuned. Those are biggest requests. To have working. Would be nice to have net feedback shouldnt be hard the half **** plugin on vera suported it. I currently have commands for control working bye manualy adding them but really want feedback for 90% of time im useing unit headless. I am useing onkyo nr737 and codes are basic what is in there xml. Please help!

let me know if you resolve this... I have had the same problem and gave up but would love the plug-in to replace the TWA one...
    Ubuntu on the Intel NUC ( 8i5BEK ), 32 G, 250G SSD, V4 Pro 😎

Comment

Originally posted by sweet View Post
      Hi soo plugin works great with parts that work. I am useing trial and would like functions working before i purchase or i will try another route. Basicly only parts that work are power volume and inputs but dont get right feedback for inputs string stays at video 1. What i need most is center level and sub with feedback to tell what level they are currently at. Also fm tuneing with feedback what station is tuned. Those are biggest requests. To have working. Would be nice to have net feedback shouldnt be hard the half **** plugin on vera suported it. I currently have commands for control working bye manualy adding them but really want feedback for 90% of time im useing unit headless. I am useing onkyo nr737 and codes are basic what is in there xml. Please help!
      Please log a help desk ticket on my web site
      Once a ticket is logged, turn on debug logging in the plugin and perform a center or subwoofer change and capture the issue and then turn off debug logging and attach the BLOnkyo-Detailed.log zipped to the ticket
      Cheers,
      Bob
      Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

Hey Blade... It looks like different models need different EOL's
        maybe....
        Attached Files
        Ubuntu on the Intel NUC ( 8i5BEK ), 32 G, 250G SSD, V4 Pro 😎

Comment

It is possible. I will check the format the plugin is using
          Cheers,
          Bob