Cannot reset a value from CM180i

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cannot reset a value from CM180i

I have a power sensor CM180i, and somehow last night it got 'stuck'. It is reporting 123 Watts, even though it should have been (and still should be) 0, I think it might have been caused by a communication issue. It might correct itself if and when there is power to report, but its likely to be 0 for a while. But I am using its value to calculate other things and that screws everything up... so I would like to somehow reset it to 0 but cant do it. I have restarted the system but that didn't help, its still showing 123 Watts... I have run a script to set the device string to false and tried to set the value to 0 but it hasn't worked
    Attached Files
    Last edited by mikee123; December 20, 2016, 05:21 AM.

What is the status of the battery sensor of this device?

To set the device value to zero you can use &hs.setdevicevaluebyref(57,0,true)
    But the device string will not be changed by this command.

Comment

Originally posted by b_weijenberg View Post
      What is the status of the battery sensor of this device?

To set the device value to zero you can use &hs.setdevicevaluebyref(57,0,true)
      But the device string will not be changed by this command.
      Battery is showing as low, looking at advanced its 25%

&hs.setdevicevaluebyref(57,0,true)

This set the value to 0, but I think I need to set the device string to 0 too, its still showing that value

I have sent a &hs.setdevicestring 57,"0",true which now has reset it to 0
      Last edited by mikee123; December 20, 2016, 08:22 AM.

Comment

After I successfully set string and value to 0, a few minutes later it showed 274 Watts. I know the value should still be 0... so there is another problem. I think I'll try changing the battery tonight, maybe that is causing problems

Comment

Originally posted by mikee123 View Post
          Battery is showing as low, looking at advanced its 25%

&hs.setdevicevaluebyref(57,0,true)

This set the value to 0, but I think I need to set the device string to 0 too, its still showing that value

I have sent a &hs.setdevicestring 57,"0",true which now has reset it to 0
          how do you send that line?

Comment

you can send that from a event as a immediate script command

Comment

thanks

Comment

Working...
              X