No announcement yet.

Setting up Kinect

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any way to go through a training session to get higher level of recognition? The Kinect doesn't dial home like Google or Alexa does it? It does take a while to get the "Yes I can hear you" response for some reason.
    Where is Cortana anyways? You got Google, and Alexa front and center, but where's Cortana? She's on Windows 10? So a Windows 10 Tablet is basically a Amazon Dot or Google Home? Always Listening?

Comment

I had to take the room off command away from the kinect, apparently, the kinect is using the 'unstable' Cortana, and she hears things, usually an off command; Living room lights off, or Room off which turns the tv off. I had the confidence set to 0.6, and now changed to 0.7. Is this how you do it? increase the confidence until no more false triggers?

Comment

Originally posted by tome10 View Post
        I had to take the room off command away from the kinect, apparently, the kinect is using the 'unstable' Cortana, and she hears things, usually an off command; Living room lights off, or Room off which turns the tv off. I had the confidence set to 0.6, and now changed to 0.7. Is this how you do it? increase the confidence until no more false triggers?
        yes, if you have too much false positive, try to increase the confidence threshold

Comment

Working...
        X