This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have never tried to hide a device before

I thought it would be the check box, "hide the device from views". Apparently I don't understand this function at all. It seems like my other option is to group things by "floor" or room and try and hide those based on the drop down.

Thanks
    Attached Files

Select the devices from the main menu (the checkbox on the far left) and then at the top dropdown choose "Hide"

Comment

you then need to click the green 'eye' btn on the top right of the dev mgmt page to make them disappear. It will turn red, click again make the 'hidden' devices reappear.
      Attached Files
      Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
      Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
      Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
      Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

Now I'v done it

I was frustrated and decided to look at this later. Now that I am, NONE of the insteon devices are showing up on the main page. The main page shows "filtered showing 22 of 28 devices". I cannot for the life of me figure out how to "unfilter" them.
        Attached Files

Comment

clicking show all doesn't work

Forgot that

Comment

Never mind

I couldn't find the button that MSanders said to click My bad :-(

Comment

click the Show All button to start over
              Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
              Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
              Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
              Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

did you try the red button with the oval above show all?
                Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5

Comment

Working...
                X