www.homeseer.com    

Go Back   HomeSeer Message Board > Irrigation Plug-ins > Irrigation Discussion > EZFlora Insteon Irrigation Controller Plug-in

EZFlora Insteon Irrigation Controller Plug-in Discussions of Adam Telford's EZFlora Insteon Irrigation Controller Plug-in

Old March 22nd, 2013, 12:47 AM
Seer Plus

EZFLora stopped working

I'm not sure what happened but my EZFlora, which was working perfectly for quite a while now lost all it's devices. I saw that some others also had the same problems and fixed it by modifying the ini file and restarting Homeseer. I followed along and now I'm getting this message in the log file:

3/21/2013 9:18:57 PM - Insteon - Error: An attempt was made to initialize an external Insteon device ID# 19.AA.F7. This device is already supported within the plug-in itself. The request was denied.

I can't for the life of me figure this out. There's no reference to the ID numbers in any of the files. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Greg
Old March 22nd, 2013, 10:32 AM
Seer Deluxe

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregtee View Post
I'm not sure what happened but my EZFlora, which was working perfectly for quite a while now lost all it's devices. I saw that some others also had the same problems and fixed it by modifying the ini file and restarting Homeseer. I followed along and now I'm getting this message in the log file:

3/21/2013 9:18:57 PM - Insteon - Error: An attempt was made to initialize an external Insteon device ID# 19.AA.F7. This device is already supported within the plug-in itself. The request was denied.

I can't for the life of me figure this out. There's no reference to the ID numbers in any of the files. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Greg
Greg,

It appears as though your EZFlora device is being registered with the Insteon plugin instead of the EZFlora plugin. From the "Insteon Configuration" tab go into the "Manage Devices" section and verify that your EZFlora ID is not showing up in the list of registered devices. If it doesn't show up there, you may need to manually search the Insteon.ini file and make sure that it is not listed there and let me know the results.

Thanks,

Adam
Old March 22nd, 2013, 12:04 PM
Seer Plus

Thanks Adam, that seems to have fixed things.

-Greg