Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bad News / Good News about Dragon Tech branded products

The Bad NewsThe Good News
    The Homeseer-branded switches are physically identical. The difference is that the Homeseer versions have more advanced firmware in them. (Multi-tap controls and a few other things.) I have both in my house and you cannot tell them apart from the outside. Recommended.

What Next
    If you already have Dragon Tech switches, if you write a polite note to support@dragontechind.com it bounces back. If you write to kcheung@dragontechind.com, you get pretty good service. For instance, I asked politely and they sent me the firmware for the WS-100 (5.16), WD-100 (5.16), PS-100 (5.06), and PD-100 (5.08), devices. Pretty cool of them.

If you are thinking of buying Dragon Tech units - buy the Homeseer units instead. Same price and they actively support them.

Open request to Homeseer
    Please make your firmware available for all Dragon Tech products as well as your own identical units. Why should you do this?
    1. Its really cheap Public Relations
    2. Goodwill to the Homeseer community
    3. Will drive future sales of your own products

Thank you in advance!

Please PM me with the firmware files as well. Thanks!!

Comment

I'm sure you get hit up for this regularly but if you could PM me with the firmware I would appreciate it SO MUCH! Thanks

Comment

I would truly appreciate it if you could PM me the firmware as well. Thanks for sharing this information!
        Dave
        ​​​​​​
        ​​​​​

​​​

Comment

Working...
        X