• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I do not see any ticket logged on my site for BLOccupied
    Cheers,
    Bob
    Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

If someone wants to log a ticket on this and provide me a debug log that should help me figure it out
      Cheers,
      Bob
      Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

Not working for me either in HS3. Used to work in HS2. Will log ticket later...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Comment

I've entered a ticket and attached a log file snippet. I'm using mnsandler's Insteon plugin for my lighting. I also have dim levels set for all of my BLOccupied enabled devices. BLOccupied indicates a light was turned on in it's own log file as well as HS's log file but the light never turns on. Please let me know if I can provide any additional information.

Thank you for looking into this and have a great day!
          HS4, Insteon, Z-wave, USB-UIRT, Harmony Hubs, Google Hub/Chromecasts/Speakers, Foscam & Amcrest cameras, EZVIZ DB1 doorbell
          Plugins: BLLAN, BLOccupied, BLUSBUIRT, Chromecast, Harmony Hub, Insteon, Jon00 Homeseer/Echo Skill Helper, Harmony Hub, Jon00 DB Charting, MediaController, NetCAM, PHLocation2, Pushover 3P, weatherXML, Z-wave

Comment

did this get fixed?

I am in the middle of upgrading to Hs3 and testing this plugin it would be really useful if it worked for me as it would save me from emulating quite a few hs2 security events. However when i start simulation the lights seem to go on as specified but never turn off. Any one else have this issue?

Phill

Comment

Not Turning Off

So left the log running last night. It seems that the lights, if they are turned on during the time specified and the random period takes their on time beyond the specified HS dusk/dawn time range the PI ignores the off commands as well as on commands which means the lights will stay on all day if the simulation remains running and is not turned off by returning home. Is this a feature and should i just write a script to deal with this? Also it would be good if there was an option just to specify the just endtime and have HS supply the sunset time.

Comment

Working...
              X