Still viable?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still viable?

I'm finally moving from my HS2 Win7 installation to HS3Pro on Win10 x64. I've got several older Ninja pan/tilt bases (using RPi3 cameras) and am wondering if this plugin will allow me to add Ninja device types to HS3, and control them through my CM19A USB? Is it still supported? I can't find much that still works on HS2, either. Sad, it's still quite a system.
    |
    | - Gordon

"I'm a Man, but I can change, if I have to, I guess." - Man's Prayer, Possum Lodge, The Red Green Show
    HiddenGemStudio.com - MaineMusicians.org - CunninghamCreativeMaine.website

I do not know of anyone that uses it in HS3.
    You would have to give it a try and see how it works. I have moved away from the Ninja mounts quite a while ago.
    Cheers,
    Bob
    Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

Aw, crap. I have a bunch of them and lots of older X10 gear. Still using HS2 but I can't find the plugins or software to use much of the gear anymore. Sucks cause it all still works very well.

What are you using for cameras these days?
      |
      | - Gordon

"I'm a Man, but I can change, if I have to, I guess." - Man's Prayer, Possum Lodge, The Red Green Show
      HiddenGemStudio.com - MaineMusicians.org - CunninghamCreativeMaine.website

Comment

I use some Hikvision 2142 cameras
        Cheers,
        Bob

Comment

Originally posted by huggy591 View Post
          Aw, crap. I have a bunch of them and lots of older X10 gear. Still using HS2 but I can't find the plugins or software to use much of the gear anymore. Sucks cause it all still works very well.

What are you using for cameras these days?
          Hi Huggy, did you ever sort out the use of ninja's with HS3/4? I am just moving to HS4 and would like to retain my ninjas.

Comment

I never heard whether he tried it in HS3 or not
            If it works in HS3 I see no reason why it would not work with HS4
            Cheers,
            Bob

Comment

Originally posted by Blade View Post
              I never heard whether he tried it in HS3 or not
              If it works in HS3 I see no reason why it would not work with HS4

Thanks Bob, good to hear from you. I've been fairly silent the past few years. Just getting back into HS with V4 Pro - and migrating from Hs 1.7. Trying to re-implement everything in HS4. I still have ninjas running.... about 10 years now I think!

Comment

Working...
              X