Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rain8Net & Hometroller

Larry,

Any known issues using Rain8Net plugin on a Hometroller machine? It is causing my system to go to 100% CPU and hanging. I have the latest plugin at .2.0.19.

thanks

EDIT:

I deleted my devices and then recreated them and it seems to now behave. Sorry for the false alarm however it still would be good to know if there are any known issue with HomeTroller.
    Last edited by jromanowski; August 11, 2009, 01:19 PM. Reason: Update

Thanks for the info...I don't have access to a HomeTroller for testing, but I can not think of anything that would make it unique with requard to the Rain8Net plug-in.
    -Larry

A member of "The HA Pioneer Group", MyWebSite

Plugins:
    VWS, AB8SS, lrpSpeak, Calendar, Arduino, Harmony, BlueIris, Sprinklers, ZipBackup...

Hardware:
    Intel NUC8i7BEH1 running Windows 10 Pro headless, HS3 Pro, Plex running on Synology dual High Availability DS-1815+ NAS (24Tb each), Synology Surveillance Station running on DS-416 Slim (8Tb), Samsung SmartThings, Google Home, Alexa, Hubitat Elevation, ZNET, Ubiquiti UniFi Network, Davis Vantage Pro II Weather Station. Whole house speaker system using a couple of AB8SS switches. Vantage Pro II Weather Station, Rain8Net Sprinklers, Hubitat Elevation, Google Home, Alexa, DSC Security System, Ubiquiti UniFi Network.

Comment

Working...
    X