Introducing Z-Tool+

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bartbakels View Post
    cant find it in the google playstore on my one+one, is the apk also available somewhere?

Thanks
    It is Here.

Greig.
    Zwave = Z-Stick, 3xHSM100� 7xACT ZDM230, 1xEverspring SM103, 2xACT HomePro ZRP210.
    X10 = CM12U, 2xAM12, 1xAW10, 1 x TM13U, 1xMS13, 2xHR10, 2xSS13
    Other Hardware = ADI Ocelot + secu16, Global Cache GC100, RFXtrx433, 3 x Foscams.
    Plugings = RFXcom, ActiveBackup, Applied Digital Ocelot, BLDeviceMatrix, BLGarbage, BLLAN, Current Cost, Global Cache GC100,HSTouch Android, HSTouch Server, HSTouch Server Unlimited, NetCAM, PowerTrigger, SageWebcamXP, SqueezeBox, X10 CM11A/CM12U.
    Scripts =
    Various

Comment

Originally posted by VirtualPanther View Post
      Not available for iOS. Can't find anything in iTunes app store
      In the announcement Mark said it was submitted but will take a couple of weeks before Apple gets it up in the store. It's the Apple way
      HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.0 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

Originally posted by rprade View Post
        In the announcement Mark said it was submitted but will take a couple of weeks before Apple gets it up in the store. It's the Apple way
        Thanks, Randy. Must have missed that. I actually found out from the z-wave plugin update notes

Comment

Optimize and Full Optimize?

I have to wait for Apple to see what it really does.

But it would be nice if in addition to Add and Exclude, it would Optimize and Full Optimize a device since with battery powered devices you often need to be at the device doing something to Wake It Up to get Opt and Full Opt to work.

Comment

Originally posted by VirtualPanther View Post
            Not available for iOS. Can't find anything in iTunes app store
            submitted to Apple today.

Originally posted by clay2young View Post
            I have to wait for Apple to see what it really does.

But it would be nice if in addition to Add and Exclude, it would Optimize and Full Optimize a device since with battery powered devices you often need to be at the device doing something to Wake It Up to get Opt and Full Opt to work.
            We're looking into adding and "advanced feature" function for this and other features.
            💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Android and Windows Phone Apps Approved

The Android app is already in the Google Play store and the Windows Phone app will be in their store within the next 24 hours. FYI

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...er.ztool&hl=en

Comment

Might be worth mentioning here that JSON control needs to be enabled for the app to work. I got a rather uninformative message from the app with JSON disabled.

I agree with Raptor. It really isn't good that anyone with the app installed and connected to my WiFi can play with my Z-wave network.

Paul..

Comment

Originally posted by sooty View Post
                  Might be worth mentioning here that JSON control needs to be enabled for the app to work. I got a rather uninformative message from the app with JSON disabled.

I agree with Raptor. It really isn't good that anyone with the app installed and connected to my WiFi can play with my Z-wave network.

Paul..
                  whoa - good find - thanks!
                  HS4Pro on a Raspberry Pi4
                  54 Z-Wave Nodes / 21 Zigbee Devices / 108 Events / 767 Devices
                  Plugins: Z-Wave / Zigbee Plus / EasyTrigger / AK Weather / OMNI

HSTouch Clients: 1 Android

Comment

Z-Tool+ Video

Check out the video! http://board.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=175739

Comment

Native Windows Phone support!!! Excellent, thank you!
                      stefxx

Comment

As seerbeliever asked does this eliminate the requirement for the device to be close to the z-wave transceiver?

OK me stupid, missed page 2 where the answer is!
                        Last edited by Gogs; July 15, 2015, 02:02 PM. Reason: Found answer
                        sigpic
                        A founder member of "The HA Pioneer Group" otherwise known as the "Old farts club!"

Comment

I have tried to connect an Android phone and a tablet and neither seems to do anything. When I pick 'Select System' it is blank, should it have found Homeseer automatically?

I also have HS3 on port 8080, could that be the problem with the app? I tried turning off the Windows firewall on the Windows 7 computer but it did not help. Thanks.

Comment

Got everything updated, both the z-wave plugin to 3.0.1.23 and the hs3pro version to 3.0.0.194. I still run into errors when loading the app.

First Error
                            "Error GetInterfacesList
                            Response status codes does not indicate success: 401 ()."

Second Error:
                            "This application requires Homeseer version 3.0.0.192 or later. Error: Response status code does not indicate success: 401 ()."

It does see my Homeseer server though after hitting ok on the errors. I don't see my zwave unit though which is a z-net controller. Any ideas why this isn't working? I tried restarting the plugin, the whole pc, and my phone, also tried on another android device, but still a no go.

Comment

Originally posted by dilbert1 View Post
                              I have tried to connect an Android phone and a tablet and neither seems to do anything. When I pick 'Select System' it is blank, should it have found Homeseer automatically?

I also have HS3 on port 8080, could that be the problem with the app? I tried turning off the Windows firewall on the Windows 7 computer but it did not help. Thanks.
                              What version of HS3 are you running? What version of the Z-Wave plugin are you running? Do you have JSON control enabled?

Comment

I got really excited, and then disappointed, when ib realized that I will still have to move my controller to my laptop and then walk around to my devices since most of my zwave devices are older and don't support network inclusion

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X