Z-Wave Lock Events Script - Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sparkman View Post
    The script needs to be called with one parameter, which is the name of the door. See the first screen shot in this post: https://forums.homeseer.com/showpost...47&postcount=1. It should trap that in the script though, but can you try that and see if it makes any difference?

Thanks
    Al
    I tried it with no luck.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Igorski88 View Post
      I tried it with no luck.
      Thanks, can you try the attached? It temporarily eliminates the Regular Expression functions. I'm guessing that I'm using a function in one of the imports that is only available in a newer version of mono. If this doesn't work, I'll create a few other versions that eliminate sections of code to try and narrow it down. If you feel comfortable trying something like that yourself, please do so .

Thank
      Al
      Attached Files
      HS 4.2.8.0: 2134 Devices 1252 Events
      Z-Wave 3.0.10.0: 133 Nodes on one Z-Net

Comment

That did the trick.
        Your officially​ THE MAN!
        ...and I believe some beer is in order. Send me a PM.

Comment

That did the trick.
          Your officially​ THE MAN!
          ...and I believe some beer is in order. Send me a PM.
          Great, I just need to figure out how to replace the functions that those lines performed with something that's supported in older versions of Mono. It affects the ability to specify different text for what gets announced versus what gets logged by using the [] and {} brackets in the Action Message field. If that's not important to you, you can use as is, while I figure out the replacement.

Cheers
          Al

Comment

Originally posted by sparkman View Post
            Great, I just need to figure out how to replace the functions that those lines performed with something that's supported in older versions of Mono. It affects the ability to specify different text for what gets announced versus what gets logged by using the [] and {} brackets in the Action Message field. If that's not important to you, you can use as is, while I figure out the replacement.

Cheers
            Al
            Can you give the attached a try? It replaces those functions with a new function. If that works, I'll publish both as being compatible with all versions of mono. Let me know if you run into any other issues configuring through the aspx page and running the script.

Cheers
            Al
            Last edited by sparkman; March 25, 2017, 03:37 PM.

Comment

Sorry it took me a couple days to get back to you on this as work got the best of me these last couple of days.

The Script above doesn't spit out any error's but does not use the parameters I set. I.E. %PERSON% has entered. is what the VD log should have, but it just says user (1). I can send Log reports or screenshots of whatever you want. Just let me know.

Let me know if you want me to test anything else.

Comment

Sorry it took me a couple days to get back to you on this as work got the best of me these last couple of days.

The Script above doesn't spit out any error's but does not use the parameters I set. I.E. %PERSON% has entered. is what the VD log should have, but it just says user (1). I can send Log reports or screenshots of whatever you want. Just let me know.

Let me know if you want me to test anything else.
                Hi, first, thanks very much for the donation to the beer fund. Much appreciated! Please give the attached a try. If it does not work as expected, turn on debug logging on the Settings section of the ASP page and then provide me with the log output when the script runs, a screen shot of your lock's notification device's Status Graphics tab and also provide a copy of the doorlock.ini file that's in the config folder. If you post it here, take out email addresses, etc. or you can just email me the info as well.

Cheers
                Al
                Last edited by sparkman; April 2, 2017, 10:13 AM.

Comment

The above script works perfect. As intended. Thanks!!

Comment

The above script works perfect. As intended. Thanks!!

Great, glad that resolved it.

Sent from my Phone using Tapatalk

Comment

A new "official" version that includes linux support has been posted here: https://forums.homeseer.com/showthre...47#post1156347. Thanks again Igorski88, for all your testing!

Cheers
                      Al

Comment

I'm trying to get the script to work and am getting these errors in my log.

The dll that the script is trying to reference is there.

Any advice on what to try?
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by adamgreenberg View Post
                          I'm trying to get the script to work and am getting these errors in my log.

The dll that the script is trying to reference is there.

Any advice on what to try?
                          Can you post the ScriptingReferences line from your settings.ini file? Based on the error message, it looks like you may have an extra space in the path to that dll.

Cheers
                          Al

Comment

Ok. So I think I got the first issue solved based on the comment about the extra space.

Now when the script is run, I get the following entry in my log.

The Reference ID for the Notification Device is not in doorlock.ini

However it is in the ini.
                            Attached Files

Comment

That all looks fine. Can you post a screen shot of your event?

Cheers
                              Al

Comment

Here is the screenshot of the event
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X