Failed getting InterfaceStatus from Current Cost

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Failed getting InterfaceStatus from Current Cost

Until a few days I used current cost Envi plugin version 3.0.0.9 which did not display the graphics but for the rest of the values ​​read them well. Since the operating system Windows 7 did an automatic update , the plugin does not work anymore and the Plug- in Status window displays the following message: " ** FATAL **: Failed getting InterfaceStatus from Current Cost - the interface was not found in the list of active interfaces. "
    In the meantime, I downloaded the version 3.0.0.12 of the plugin but nothing to do. The mistake that matters is this :
    05/05/2014 01:55:57 ~! ~ Error ~! ~ Initializing plug-in (2): Current Cost :: Instance Conversion from string " .013 " to type ' Single ' is not valid.0STACK : Server stack trace : Exception rethrown at [0] : at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.HandleReturnMessag e ( IMessage reqMsg , IMessage retMsg ) at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.PrivateInvoke ( MessageData & msgData , Int32 type) at HomeSeerAPI . IPlugInAPI.InitIO (String port) at Scheduler.clsHSPI.CheckInterfaces ()

Is there anyone who has had the same problem?
    thanks

Current Cost v.3.0.0.14

Hello

Hello
    Today I upgraded to version 3.0.0.14 but the problem is not solved ** FATAL **: Failed getting InterfaceStatus from Current Cost - the interface was not found in the list of active interfaces.
    Carry the log file:

06/05/2014 14:42:12 ~!~Error~!~Initializing plug-in(2): Current Cost Instance::Conversion from string ".13" to type 'Single' is not valid.0STACK:Server stack trace: Exception rethrown at [0]: at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.HandleReturnMessag e(IMessage reqMsg, IMessage retMsg) at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.PrivateInvoke(Mess ageData& msgData, Int32 type) at HomeSeerAPI.IPlugInAPI.InitIO(String port) at Scheduler.clsHSPI.CheckInterfaces()

??????

Comment

Hi,

I would file a bugzilla report at http://homeseer.com/bugzilla/. Wade has been very responsive to help troubleshoot and fix some of the problems.

Cheers
      Al
      HS 4.2.8.0: 2134 Devices 1252 Events
      Z-Wave 3.0.10.0: 133 Nodes on one Z-Net

Comment

CurrentCost-Back to version 3.0.0.9

I found this solution for now in this way. I have erased the version 3.0.0.14 of the plugin "current cost" and I have uploaded the old version of the plugin 3.0.0.9 that runs ok also if in the log is visible this error that doesn't create problems of actual operating:

13/05/2014 04:41:33 ~!~Error~!~Posting back to plugin web page CurrentCost_Config: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

If I may make a hypothesis, I believe that there is an incompatibility with one of the latest software updates for the operating system Windows7 (32-bit), of course I'm not sure of this but it is certain that the problem arose when my pc made that update the operating system software and I was using the plugin version 3.0.0.9 which until then was fine. When I tried to upgrade to version 3.0.0.12 or 3.0.0.14 version of the plugin has crashed. Thanks

Comment

Working...
        X