Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Smile P1 values not displayed correctly

Hi,

I installed a Smile P1 with latest firmware 2.1.6.

I found that the data in the DeviceValue are rounded (integer) for gas consumption. Also, the DeviceString for all electricity and gas data is showing the data with a factor 1000 too low:
    gas
    XML: <measurement log_date="2015-05-22T15:00:00+02:00">9564.427</measurement>)
    DeviceValue: 9564
    DeviceString: 9.56m3

Electr.
    XML: <measurement log_date="2015-05-22T15:46:00+02:00" tariff_indicator="nl_offpeak">19356000.000</measurement> (in Wh)
    DeviceValue: 19356
    DeviceString: 19.36kWh
    Seems like a unit conversion problem.

Furthermore, the gasmeter is not showing up as Plugwise device (is defined in source); the electricity meter is being shown ("hoofdmeter").

FYI, I'm using a Kamstrup Smart Meter (unfortunately only electr. consumption w/o decimals, hourly update of the gas consumption)

Regards,
    Maurice

unfortunately only electr. consumption w/o decimals, hourly update of the gas consumption
    If you have an energy contract with Enexis, you can contact them to install remotely a newer firmware, that does provide you the (necessary) decimals.
    I can PM you that email address.

Comment

Rutger, that would be nice if you could PM me the email adress. Can it be done with all Kamstrup meters?

Comment

I've the Kamstrup 162 JxC and had also only rounded values in first place. After I found this email address I tried to request a firmware update and the communication with Enexis went fine and within 2 weeks the update was done.

The email address can be found in post from 27 Feb 2014, 23:02 hrs: http://www.domoticaforum.eu/viewtopi...exis.nl#p68997

Comment

Rutger, thanks! I'll try that.

Comment

Working...
          X