No announcement yet.

Maximum number of devices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Latest Beta builds now support up to 30 boards and also the NodeMCU wifi Boards.

Greig.
    Zwave = Z-Stick, 3xHSM100� 7xACT ZDM230, 1xEverspring SM103, 2xACT HomePro ZRP210.
    X10 = CM12U, 2xAM12, 1xAW10, 1 x TM13U, 1xMS13, 2xHR10, 2xSS13
    Other Hardware = ADI Ocelot + secu16, Global Cache GC100, RFXtrx433, 3 x Foscams.
    Plugings = RFXcom, ActiveBackup, Applied Digital Ocelot, BLDeviceMatrix, BLGarbage, BLLAN, Current Cost, Global Cache GC100,HSTouch Android, HSTouch Server, HSTouch Server Unlimited, NetCAM, PowerTrigger, SageWebcamXP, SqueezeBox, X10 CM11A/CM12U.
    Scripts =
    Various

Comment

Originally posted by enigmatheatre View Post
      The Latest Beta builds now support up to 30 boards and also the NodeMCU wifi Boards.

Greig.
      Wow, that is awesome!
      I have 5 NodeMCUs waiting.
      HSPro 3.0.0.458, Z-NET with Z-wave plugin 3.0.1.190, RFXCOM + 2x RFXtrx433E, HSTouch, Squeezebox plugin, iTach IP/WF2IR & GC-100-6 with UltraGCIR, BLDenon, NetcamStudio, Jon00s Webpage builder, Harmony Hub plugin, SCSIP (with FreePBX), Arduino plugin, IFTTT, Pushalot plugin, Device History plugin.
      Running on Windows 10 (64) virtualized
      on ESXi (Fujitsu Primergy TX150 S8).
      WinSeer (for Win10) - TextSeer - FitbitSeer - HSPI_MoskusSample

Are you Norwegian (or Scandinavian) and getting started with HomeSeer? Read the "HomeSeer School"!

Comment

Greig.
        Thanks for the effort !
        thats great, i can't wait till my house is finished so i can add /connect devices.

Comment

Greig.
          Thank you again!!!!!

Comment

Greig.
            Hello Greig,

Do you have any plans to include the API support for the NodeMCU's?

Looks like there are some significant changes to this version and old custom API are not so happy.

It would be nice if plugin could generate the API shell for the NodeMCU the same way as you presently have for Arduino.

Any thoughts?

Thanks again
            Mark

Comment

Originally posted by marekd1 View Post
              Hello Greig,

Do you have any plans to include the API support for the NodeMCU's?

Looks like there are some significant changes to this version and old custom API are not so happy.

It would be nice if plugin could generate the API shell for the NodeMCU the same way as you presently have for Arduino.

Any thoughts?

Thanks again
              Mark
              Yes this is on the list of thing to do. I am looking at one wire at the moment but am struggling with this and the API is the next step.

Greig.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
              Zwave = Z-Stick, 3xHSM100� 7xACT ZDM230, 1xEverspring SM103, 2xACT HomePro ZRP210.
              X10 = CM12U, 2xAM12, 1xAW10, 1 x TM13U, 1xMS13, 2xHR10, 2xSS13
              Other Hardware = ADI Ocelot + secu16, Global Cache GC100, RFXtrx433, 3 x Foscams.
              Plugings = RFXcom, ActiveBackup, Applied Digital Ocelot, BLDeviceMatrix, BLGarbage, BLLAN, Current Cost, Global Cache GC100,HSTouch Android, HSTouch Server, HSTouch Server Unlimited, NetCAM, PowerTrigger, SageWebcamXP, SqueezeBox, X10 CM11A/CM12U.
              Scripts =
              Various

Comment

Yes this is on the list of thing to do. I am looking at one wire at the moment but am struggling with this and the API is the next step.

Greig.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
                Excellent thank you so much Greig!!!

BTW the updated plugin is awesome. Also this is not a biggie but perhaps a suggestion. Is there a way to add at some time in the future ability to add boards that are not sequential. For now if I want to say group them by function and start at 15-30 I would have to first create 15 blank boards before I can configure the 15-30. Again not a big deal but it would definitely be a nice feature if you could pick a board number to add.

Mark

Comment

Working...
                X