Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bartbakels View Post
    Mrhappy,

i got 2 panels, but it seem that the multiinstance is not working? i only see one entry in the ini and no other inis? i can just add one of them and then the second on (instance 2) is not possible to add. also did a reste op fthe plugin by removing the ini. any idea?
    I think this is the issue as in post #37, it was a bug that I think I fixed in a newer version (v .4) but it is not yet in the updater.

If you wish to try this version here .... (just stop the plugin and replace your .exe file with this one) it should hopefully sort it out.
    Last edited by mrhappy; May 19, 2018, 03:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by mrhappy View Post
      I think this is the issue as in post #37, it was a bug that I think I fixed in a newer version (v .4) but it is not yet in the updater.

If you wish to try this version here https://drive.google.com/file/d/1V_R...ew?usp=sharing (just stop the plugin and replace your .exe file with this one) it should hopefully sort it out.

hi mrhappy,

Tried also v4, but same result. When i try to add the second one i get this;

mei-12 16:56:09 Nanoleaf 3P Worker Thread Completed
      mei-12 16:56:09 Nanoleaf 3P Nanoleaf Web Exception: The remote server returned an error: (401) Unauthorized.
      mei-12 16:56:09 Nanoleaf 3P Making Attempt To Obtain Data...

when then navigating back to the main instance, the IP adress of the working panel is changed to the second one and wont work anymore until i change the IP back.

Next to that i dont think the rythem device is working via the plugin. It generates this error;

mei-12 16:59:16 Nanoleaf 3P Nanoleaf Web Exception: The remote server returned an error: (422) Unprocessable Entity.
      mei-12 16:59:16 Device Control Device: Aurora woonkamer Rhythm Mode to Microphone (0) by/from: CAPI Control Handler

and nothing hapens.

Bart
      Regards Bart
      ------------------------------------------
      Win7 64Bit on Intel NUCI7 with SSD
      HSPRO 3.
      Devices; 1370 Events; 691

Jon00 Scripts, JowHue, HSTouch, Plugwise, Z-wave, Ultranetatmo, Ultracam, PHlocation, BLUSBUIRT, MeiHarmony, Buienradar, MEiUnifi Pushover 3P, Random, Nest HSPhone and Blueiris

Visonic Powermax Alarm System (HS3) Interface: http://www.domoticaforum.eu/viewtopic.php?f=68&t=11129

Comment

hi mrhappy,

Tried also v4, but same result. When i try to add the second one i get this;

mei-12 16:56:09 Nanoleaf 3P Worker Thread Completed
        mei-12 16:56:09 Nanoleaf 3P Nanoleaf Web Exception: The remote server returned an error: (401) Unauthorized.
        mei-12 16:56:09 Nanoleaf 3P Making Attempt To Obtain Data...

when then navigating back to the main instance, the IP adress of the working panel is changed to the second one and wont work anymore until i change the IP back.

Next to that i dont think the rythem device is working via the plugin. It generates this error;

mei-12 16:59:16 Nanoleaf 3P Nanoleaf Web Exception: The remote server returned an error: (422) Unprocessable Entity.
        mei-12 16:59:16 Device Control Device: Aurora woonkamer Rhythm Mode to Microphone (0) by/from: CAPI Control Handler

and nothing hapens.

Bart

I get the same error but only when i don't have a rhythm capable Scene running. when i do it works.

Comment

For the time being, I also got it working by adding both units and noting the auth tokens.

Then edit the INI;

[Default]
          IPAddress=IP panel 1
          auth_token=auth code panel 1
          [PI Instance Name]
          IPAddress=IP panel 1
          auth_token=auth code panel 1

and so on....
          Regards Bart
          HSPRO 3.

Jon00 Scripts, JowHue, HSTouch, Plugwise, Z-wave, Ultranetatmo, Ultracam, PHlocation, BLUSBUIRT, MeiHarmony, Buienradar, MEiUnifi Pushover 3P, Random, Nest HSPhone and Blueiris

Visonic Powermax Alarm System (HS3) Interface: http://www.domoticaforum.eu/viewtopic.php?f=68&t=11129

Comment

Originally posted by fuzzysb View Post
            I get the same error but only when i don't have a rhythm capable Scene running. when i do it works.
            You are correct just tested this, by preselecting a rhythm scene
            Regards Bart
            HSPRO 3.

Comment

You are correct just tested this, by preselecting a rhythm scene
              It might be worth if its possible to identify Rhythm scenes, catching the error, and in the log and stating that a rhythm scene should be selected first.

However i'm not complaining too much as somebody who is actively trying to figure out the SDK in C#, this and andy's other plugins have been very well done indeed.

Comment

OK I'll do my best to fix these, the multi instance issue was not what I first thought and instead it appears that when running as a multi instance it is instead trying to call into the web page processing of the other plugin. Odd as I just copied that code from a working plugin but guess might be something else that changed.

The Rhythm issue might be a little different to handle gracefully I will have to check if you can determine whether or not the current running scene is capable of supporting the rhythm device.

Comment

Not a problem. Thanks for your work on this. Already you have improved my automation hugely with these panels as my automation was these being hostname on smartthings and I had a custom handler to transfer the state from smartthings to homeseer but it was very clunky and my automation now is far more reactive and advanced, so thanks for that

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

Well it does not look as if I can determine whether or not a scene supports the rhythm device or not (I don't really know what they do considering I don't have one) so I'm afraid I don't think there is a particularly graceful way to handle this. I'll carry on doing some checking though just in case I have missed something.

I think I have now fixed the multi instance issue in version .5, if anyone wishes to try it then it is available here - now in the updater
                    Last edited by mrhappy; July 5, 2018, 10:35 AM.

Comment

is anyone still messing with these? i had a box of these in my basement for awhile.. was going to use them for a christmas display, got them out and hooked them up.. they are cool.. just wondering if people are still using these with Homeseer.. my box has the rhythm module and it seems to work when I plug it in.. is trhe rhythm module what causes issues here?
                      -Christopher
                      PerfecTemp - the Most advanced HVAC system I've ever Built - and its in my House

Comment

Originally posted by cadillackid View Post
                        is anyone still messing with these? i had a box of these in my basement for awhile.. was going to use them for a christmas display, got them out and hooked them up.. they are cool.. just wondering if people are still using these with Homeseer.. my box has the rhythm module and it seems to work when I plug it in.. is trhe rhythm module what causes issues here?
                        -Christopher
                        I am albeit I don't do much more than turn it off/on when the rest of my house lights come on. When I get a spare nanosecond I keep meaning to program some patterns and then add a randomise function to the plugin so it can give me a bit of variance.

I've not heard anything to the contrary (and my setup still works) that anyone is having any issues with the plugin so I presume it works fine, I did get someone to test the Rhythm module and I believe that works albeit I don't have one to verify that.

Comment

Originally posted by mrhappy View Post
                          I did get someone to test the Rhythm module and I believe that works albeit I don't have one to verify that.
                          I have two setups, one thats 32 panels which goes around a wall and back, and another that's 26 panels above my sofa in my living room, i also have the rhythm module on each one.

I can confirm your plugin works well, the scene selection works well, but it is true you cannot determine what is what from the plugin, however how i use these lights in conjunction with my hue bulbs is that i have 4 scenes which are co-ordinated, so warm White, Bright Cold White Lighting, Accented Pastel Colours and Shades of blue accent lighting

The scenes are activate by voice (I Say Turn on Living Room Scene 1,2..etc..) or via a 4 button wall panel (Can also select via wall tablet running imperihome but its 2 clicks,which apparently does not meet WAF)

I then have a party mode for each room (activated by voice saying Alexa turn on Living Room Party for Example) which uses the wall tablets in each room to animate the hue lights to music and i randomly select 1 of 4 rhythm scenes.

I also have a house party mode which groups all the Sonos players together and activates dim lighting across all rooms and party lighting in the three main reception rooms.

Comment

Mine is working fine. I use the plugin to trigger scenes like fuzzysb does.
                            iCore5 Win 10 Pro x64 SSD

HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.435 Windows

BLOccupied:,Device History:,Yamaha:,UltraMon3:,mcsXap:,Restart:,UltraNetatmo3:, UltraM1G3:,Ultra1Wire3:,BLBackup:,Harmony Hub:,DoorBird:,UltraECM3:,Nanoleaf 3P:,UltraRachio3:,Z-Wave:,SDJ-Health:,BLGarbage:,Blue-Iris:,Chromecast:,Pushover 3P:,EasyTrigger:

Comment

Version .6 should appear hopefully in the updater over the next couple of days, only one minor change in that I have added a button on the effect device to have a random pattern. Clicking on it then should get a random pattern from your effect list.

You will need to delete your existing device to add the option and then restart the plugin and a new device should get created for you with that button on it.

Comment

It's in the updater now. Look under Lighting & Primary Technology
                                My home is smarter than your honor roll student.

Comment

Working...
                                X