Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's my HST screenshots. I designed these using Powerpoint. Then I used the HST designer to implement..
    http://www.domoticaworld.com

Last edited by DJF3; February 8, 2012, 06:42 AM.

Comment

Comment

Comment

No screenshot, but a video

Hi,
          i made a video to show of my HST to two friends who are also into HA. I speak norwegian here and i am talking about the webdt's and how much uppgrading the HDD was (120 usd each for 2gb), and that i had to replace the antenna on the webdt i use in the bedroom. Also i talk about how much time i used redesigning my ugly GUI (35h) inc learning the basics in Inkscape. You will also see my Alarm Clock that kenm has made: http://board.homeseer.com/showthread...ght=alarmclock

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fE8_-SDgwnk

Thanks for letting me show off a bit (My GF is not that interested )

Edit: And if that black webdt seems slow, it just that this was the first run after a fresh deploy. So it gets quicker the second time...
          Last edited by markus.bergvoll; September 10, 2009, 05:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by markus.bergvoll
            I can do that, but it will have to wait until Sunday. I have to warn you, the graphics is not in an organized form. I'll zip the gaphics and xml file and then i guess if you like to use it, you have to asossiate the graphics again.

Markus

Here we go - Included is my inkscape file. Inkscape is an open source vector gfx program.
            Attached Files

Comment

DJF3, nice look. I tried out your background but the button select graphic seems a little bigger than the background graphic of the button and won't resize for me. Where did you get the unselected and selected buttons from? Is there an easy place to download from?

Thanks

Originally posted by DJF3 View Post
              Here's my HST screenshots. I designed these using Powerpoint. Then I used the HST designer to implement..
              http://domotica.nldj.com

Comment

Hmmm, you're right.. The files are posted on my website
                http://www.domoticaworld.com

Under Projects, click "TouchScreen"

This has a download with the 'select' icon. The unselected are always there. (part of background).

About the size: you're right. Don't have the time to change this :-(

DJ
                Last edited by DJF3; February 8, 2012, 06:26 AM.

Comment

HS File Storage for Developers and HSTouch designers now available!

Alright, the site is up and ready to go. I have just got the basics up and running and we can work on updating the overall functionality if we see that the site is actually being used. (Still can't believe HS hasn't implemented this already).

Due to the fact that I have seen post where other third party plug-in developers, designers, coders, etc. have had to find their own hosting solution to host their free or donation-ware plugins, I have set this site up with multiple categories to accommodate developers who need a location to host files for Homeseer. There are 4 main categories with multiple sub catergories:

HSTouch
                  -Full Projects (zipped file containing project xml file, skins folder, and any other files needed for the HSTouch Project being uploaded)
                  -Skins (zipped folders containing full skin sets)
                  -Graphics (Various graphics to be used in HSTouch projects. Can be multiple files zipped, or individual files)

HSPlugins
                  (no sub cat. yet. I will add as needed. You can upload multiple files or single archived file)

HSScripts
                  (no sub cat yet. Will add as needed. Can include any scripts along with various files needed for scripts to work)

Other
                  (In case there is any thing I am missing. If needed we will extend categories and sub categories)

Heres the current features available on the site:
                  -Forum style layout
                  -Guest access can view files, descriptions, and image gallery (account registration required for downloading and uploading)
                  -32MB File Size Limit (for each individual upload, no max on how many uploads or size of all uploads)
                  -Register Accounts can upload files into various categories
                  -Can view files by uploader, category, size, date added, etc...
                  -Each file has it's own image gallery, comments section, and rating system
                  -RSS subscriptions for "Files most recently updated", "Newest Uploads", "Most Uploaded", "Highest Ranked".

If anyone has any suggestions, notices any issues, or has any interest in helping out with the updating of this site or it's features, please pm me and let me know. Especially if you know php!

Ohh... how about I give you the link!
                  http://www.needaleet.com/HSLockers

If the site really starts getting used, I will get a different domain name and move it over to it's own hosting account, right now I'm just going to piggy back it off one of my other sites while we test this out.

Comment

I've just spent the last day or two playing with HSTouch and i'm very impressed so far...well done to HST. I've just got the one 7" touchscreen at the minute that is hidden inside a 6"x4" picture frame so part of it is obscured (why the screens are off centre).

I'm (very) artistically challenged (hence the icons that were downloaded off the net, I had to use my imagination when picking which ones to use in each room) so did my best...any ideas welcome, not entirely happy but its my first real attempt

There are a few more screens but those are the general layout
                    Last edited by mrhappy; January 21, 2011, 05:38 PM.

Comment

Thanks...that was the aim really...as i'm not dealing with alot of real estate with the screen size I need larger icons..I looked at some of the commercial screens (Opus/AMX) and most of them have relatively simple designs that anyone can use.

The icons are free from here http://www.webdesignerdepot.com/2009...r-icons-primo/ ...I can't find a lightbulb icon to match it anywhere though but am going to see if I can draw one.

The background was made in paint.net with this http://paintdotnet.forumer.com/viewt...hp?f=16&t=5095 plugin. It was just an 800x600 grey background and the above plugin and nothing more..

Comment

Iphone HSTouch Interface

My HSTouch interface for the Iphone.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZOym8piDGo

Comment

Iphone Security Page

Here is my iphone / HST / DSC project ..... Hey my back garage door is open.

Mark
                          Attached Files

Comment

A couple screens I have created. Basic but very family friendly. WAF is high!

Home Screen:

Room Control:

Entertainment Center Control
                            Bryan
                            Software/Hardware: Win10 Pro, HS 3 Pro, HS Touch, Echo, Edgeport/4, Z-Net w/88 Devices, Insteon PLM w/19 Devices, Nest, GC-100-6, W800RF32A, WS-2080 Weather Station (KMADRACU10)
                            Plug-in/Scripts: Alexa API, BLBackup, BLGData, BLLED, BLLock, BLRF, BLTVGuide, Blue Iris, BLUPS, Current Cost 3P, DirectTV, FitbitSeer, Insteon, Nest, Pushover 3P, Random, Restart, Tasker, UltraGCIR3, UltraWeatherWU, Z-Wave

Comment

'myro like' interface

Hi all,

Here are 2 pages of my HSTouch interface. I hadn't enought of idea then I have made a 'copy/paste' of the Myro interface.
                              This first page allow me to open/close curtains, to switch on/aff lights and manage temperature.At the right, from top to bottom: temperature indoor/outdoor graph, weather, disk space and power use graph with stats.

The second shows TCCAL which is very usefull!

SD
                              Attached Files

Comment

My Iphone Template

My template
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X