This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sliders on listbox not working anymore?

I've followed the tips on the forum, and I've copied the way I did it before.

Like this:
    Originally posted by macromark View Post
    Add a slider next to your event list box and set the "ActionsWhenSelectionChanged" to "Adjust an Elements Level Up" for the "Events List Box" with an increment of "1". Now, when you slide the slider, the event list will scroll. Alternately, you can simply add an "up" button and "down" button instead of the slider and use the same comman but change the increment "up" and "down" to match the number of events displayed at once in the list box.
    However, it is not working anymore...
    HSPro 3.0.0.458, Z-NET with Z-wave plugin 3.0.1.190, RFXCOM + 2x RFXtrx433E, HSTouch, Squeezebox plugin, iTach IP/WF2IR & GC-100-6 with UltraGCIR, BLDenon, NetcamStudio, Jon00s Webpage builder, Harmony Hub plugin, SCSIP (with FreePBX), Arduino plugin, IFTTT, Pushalot plugin, Device History plugin.
    Running on Windows 10 (64) virtualized
    on ESXi (Fujitsu Primergy TX150 S8).
    WinSeer (for Win10) - TextSeer - FitbitSeer - HSPI_MoskusSample

Are you Norwegian (or Scandinavian) and getting started with HomeSeer? Read the "HomeSeer School"!

Which client, Windows?

Originally posted by Moskus View Post
    I've followed the tips on the forum, and I've copied the way I did it before.

Like this:

However, it is not working anymore...
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Yes.

And my old sliders work. I just can't create new (functional) sliders!
      HSPro 3.0.0.458, Z-NET with Z-wave plugin 3.0.1.190, RFXCOM + 2x RFXtrx433E, HSTouch, Squeezebox plugin, iTach IP/WF2IR & GC-100-6 with UltraGCIR, BLDenon, NetcamStudio, Jon00s Webpage builder, Harmony Hub plugin, SCSIP (with FreePBX), Arduino plugin, IFTTT, Pushalot plugin, Device History plugin.

Are you Norwegian (or Scandinavian) and getting started with HomeSeer? Read the "HomeSeer School"!

Comment

Now you lost me. What do you mean you cannot create new sliders? I just tried the "standard 800x480.xml" config and the sliders there work fine controlling the list box.

What type of list box are you trying to scroll?

Yes.

And my old sliders work. I just can't create new (functional) sliders!

Comment

Yeah, it's confusing for me too. Existing sliders work. New sliders don't...

When I try to set up a new one (using the your description, see first post) the list does not respond. It just doesen't scroll at all.

Comment

Is the list box set as an events browser? What is in the list?

Comment

The lists are:
              - Device Browser
              - Event Browser
              - Media Selector (WMP)
              - Current Playlist (WMP)

Comment

Just tried a new project and worked fine, here are my steps:

Create a new project, add a list box
                Use status association and associated with "Media Player Music Selector"
                Add a slider to the project
                Select the actions for the slider and added an Element action to "Adjust an elements level down", selected the listbox as the element, then set the value to 0.
                Saved the project and ran it, the slider adjusts the contents of the list box.

The lists are:
                - Device Browser
                - Event Browser
                - Media Selector (WMP)
                - Current Playlist (WMP)

Comment

Working...
                X