All plugins suddenly show " loaded remotly"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All plugins suddenly show " loaded remotly"

as seen in the image, I woke this this today, any ideas what it means?
    Attached Files
    detail of setup in profile. Link to videos of my projects there as well. Over 300 scripts running every min and counting

might want to hide your license id's
    HS3 Pro on Windows 8 64bit
    53 Z-wave nodes(46 devices, 7 remotes), 15 DS10a's, 10 ms16a's, 9 Oregon Sensors, W800, RFXCOMtrx433, Way2Call, 3 HSTouch Clients, 2xRussound CAS44, Global Cache GC100-12,10 Rollertrol blinds(+ zwave) ,3 Squeezebox Radios and 1 Squeezebox Boom,DMX Arduino via ethernet,Rain8Net,3x Echo Dot's

Check out my electronics blog here:
    https://www.facebook.com/RaptorsIrrationalInventions

Comment

people will still need a pass code to get anything from them, that's just like a serial # .. right?
      detail of setup in profile. Link to videos of my projects there as well. Over 300 scripts running every min and counting

Comment

Try restarting HS and see if it still shows this. Yes the user would need a password to use the license.
        💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

All plugins suddenly show " loaded remotely"

Is there a possibility that you bound the HS server from, no binding, to your lan adaptor?
          Attached Files
          3.0.0.548: HS3PRO - 3.0.5.10: AIAlert - 2.1.1.0: APIWeather - 2.0.64.0: BLBackup - 2.0.45.0: BLLAN - 2.0.37.0: BLRoombaWifi - 1.0.0.3: DevLog - 1.2.5.15: KeyPad - 3.0.2.25: NetCAM - 0.0.0.52: Pushover 3P - 3.0.0.5: SendVFD - 1.0.0.3: Tiles - 3.0.11.0: Z-Wave

Comment

Rebooting didn't solve the issue , I had to reload the confi data from a backup ( thank god for the blbackup plugin , I recommend everyone use it and do a daily total backup of the hs3 directory ) I back up to a 2nd hard drive and keep the last 20 days worth.

Comment

Working...
            X