Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SimpleRF Devices Disappear

Hello,
    I am running HS3 version 3.0.0.199 with the SimpleRF plugin version 1.1.0.0. I have a W800 configured in this with 4 DS10 security devices configured. They are being used as windows open/closed sensors.
    The issue that I am having is that whenever I shutdown and restart Homeseer, these 4 security devices are no longer there. In the HS3 devices list, there are still devices that no longer respond. I have to delete these and re-configure each of the DS10 security devices are I restart HS3. I can't say for sure, but it seemed like it started after the .199 update to HS3. If I reload a backup config file, I have to restart Homeseer for it to take affect, and the devices are not there after the restart.
    Any suggestions would be appreciated.
    Regards,
    David

So I have another Homeseer server with the same versions as above. New box (virtual machine). I created a blank configuration, then only configured the SimpleRF plugin with one DS10a security device. I exit Homeseer and restart it.....devices are gone from the plugin. This is a problem for me. I don't want to have to re-create the DS10a devices every time i exit and restart homeseer.
    David

Comment

FIXED - Well, I feel stupid. There is a "Save" button at the bottom of the config screen.

Comment

Originally posted by dsieg61 View Post
        FIXED - Well, I feel stupid. There is a "Save" button at the bottom of the config screen.
        Thanks for this update I was going to trying reproducing the problem this weekend. Please let me know if you have any other issues.

Comment

Working...
        X