Thgn123n

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thgn123n

Just wondering if anyone else is using these with RFXCOM/ACRF2 at the moment? When I went to purchase my initial sensors, I did a check, but for some reason convinced myself that this sensor was supported (and it's not on the list)... Living in Michigan, I thought I needed one that would handle the extreme cold outside in winter.

When I went to add it into HS, I couldn't find it on the list, and that's when I discovered that they weren't supported. I then went and had a look at the Oregon list of sensors for each of their weather stations, and it seemed that every time the 123N was on the list, the THGN122N was on the list, so I took a chance, and set it up as that.

I've also got a BTHR968, so I sat them next to each other for a couple of days, and they seemed to track the temp and RH within a couple of points of each other.

Is this just dumb luck on my part, and will it break at any point? How close should the temps for a couple of sensors be?

G

The RFXCOM receiver supports the current Oregon 1.0, 2.1 and 3.0 protocols.
    Theoretical all sensors are received by the receiver but this cannot be guaranteed. It can happen that a sensor is using a protocol which slightly differences from the protocol in the receiver and it will not be received then.
    The list of supported sensors (see the link on this page: http://www.rfxcom.com/hsrfxcom.htm ) represents the sensors I have tested or are reported by users as operational.

Please send me a message if you find a sensor not on the list that is working so that I can add it to the list. Send me also a message if a sensor is not working.

Bert

Comment

Working...
    X