Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Partition 1 and System Status not updating

Hi,

The plugin works however the status values for both Partition 1 and System Status remain always on the same value = Armed Away.

I updated to the latest beta to see if it resolved the issue but still facing the issue.

I am using Version 3.0.0.33.
    The AD2USB on port COM3 is running firmware version V2.2a.6

I manually click on the Disarm Control Button for System Status and Deactivate Control button on 'Partition 1 Status' and I can see the log is sending the values but the image doesn't change since the value remains the same, value 3 for Partition 1 Status and 3 for System Status.

See below:

Any ideas?

Thanks
    Chris
    Attached Files

the plugin doesn't update status until it receives a message from the panel.

what panel model do you have?

please enable debug mode in the plugin, and then run your scenario. Post the hs log of just that transaction. I need to see how the panel is responding.
    Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
    Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
    Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
    Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

please also post a pic of the 'status graphics' tabs for both partition 1 and the status device
      Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
      Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
      Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
      Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

Solved!

Hi,

Based on your response I noticed that the last message received from the panel was over 1 month ago.
        So..I rechecked the connections from the alarm panel to the USB and voila!!

Thank you for the pointer, everything is working fine.
        Chris

Comment

Always like the easy ones. thanks for reporting back.
          Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5

Comment

Working...
          X