Can't show calendar for second user

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't show calendar for second user

Just as the title says. I am testing this out (trial) and I added a second user and I can't get the calendars for the second user. It just shows me the list of calendars for the first user. I also do not get an authorization popup for the second user. My guess is that it is using the same credentials as the first user?

Capture a debug log of the issue and put in a ticket on my site and attach the debug log zipped to the ticket
    Cheers,
    Bob
    Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

Originally posted by Blade View Post
      Capture a debug log of the issue and put in a ticket on my site and attach the debug log zipped to the ticket
      I have done as you've requested. Thank you for the quick reply

Comment

So Blade asked me to ask this question here since he thinks that someone else had a similar issue and it was fixed on the user's end. I deleted both users and went to add just the second one. It worked, but it shows me the calendars for the other user that is no longer there (Note I deleted both and added only the second back!).

Has anyone else had this issue and know how to resolve it?

Comment

I thought I would try a complete reinstall of the plugin, but it won't let me uninstall it either. I click the "X" and it just refreshes the screen. No error in the HS logs either as to why.

Comment

Originally posted by sirmeili View Post
            I thought I would try a complete reinstall of the plugin, but it won't let me uninstall it either. I click the "X" and it just refreshes the screen. No error in the HS logs either as to why.
            A restart of HS allowed me to uninstall the plugin. Now I will delete all the config files I can find and re-install.

Comment

No go. I did not see any config files that were specifically named for BLGData so I just left all the files there. I was able to add the user back, but I had the same issue.

At a complete loss as to how to fix this.

Comment

I'm still at a loss for this.... No matter what I only ever get the calendar list for 1 person even if that user has been deleted from BLGData. It is making it pretty useless for me.

Blade, can you tell me where the options/settings files are stored? I would like to completely uninstall the plugin, but last time I did, the settings were still there after I re-installed.

Comment

I think I found the issue and maybe it is Chrome's fault?

It seems once I am "authenticated" with OAuth 2.0 for a user, it will always use that users data. I confirmed this by using the API explorer in the developer console. I cannot, for whatever reason, get it to sent me data from another user once I select a signed in user to "authenticate" with.

This tells me, unless someone can tell me for certain that they have it working, that it won't work with more than 1 user.

also, the "Reset Authentication" button seems to do absolutely nothing for me. I assumed it would force me to click the "allow" button again, but not the case for me.

This is kinda disappointing because I had lots of uses for this specific plugin.

Comment

I'm just checking. Has anyone been able to get this plugin to work with more than 1 user?

Comment

I have the same problem, unfortunately do not have time to debug it, currently running on only one user. I had a similar post as yours few weeks back. Sorry I'm unable to help more

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                      X