Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NEW - HS-WV100+ Z-Wave Plus Water Valves!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I also kept the ball valve, but I did replace it with a new one
    Ubuntu on the Intel NUC ( 8i5BEK ), 32 G, 250G SSD, V4 Pro 😎

Comment

im gonna gander and say a z-troller will NOT work with this... zwave plus needs zwave plus?
      HW - i5 4570T @2.9ghz runs @11w | 8gb ram | 128gb ssd OS - Win10 x64

HS - HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.435

Plugins - BLRF 2.0.94.0 | Concord 4 3.1.13.10 | HSBuddy 3.9.605.5 | HSTouch Server 3.0.0.68 | RFXCOM 30.0.0.36 | X10 3.0.0.36 | Z-Wave 3.0.1.190

Hardware - EdgePort/4 DB9 Serial | RFXCOM 433MHz USB Transceiver | Superbus 2000 for Concord 4 | TI103 X-10 Interface | WGL Designs W800 RF | Z-Net Z-Wave Interface

Comment

Originally posted by TeleFragger View Post
        im gonna gander and say a z-troller will NOT work with this... zwave plus needs zwave plus?
        Not true. This is a simple Z-Wave binary device and will work with older systems too.
        💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Originally posted by macromark View Post
          Not true. This is a simple Z-Wave binary device and will work with older systems too.
          Well that is AWESOME NEWS!!!! Back on my list to purchase (but in a few months)... but definitely in on this now!

was gonna shy away if zwave plus only as I dont plan on upgrading yet.. got so much to do at this moment...
          HW - i5 4570T @2.9ghz runs @11w | 8gb ram | 128gb ssd OS - Win10 x64

HS - HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.435

Plugins - BLRF 2.0.94.0 | Concord 4 3.1.13.10 | HSBuddy 3.9.605.5 | HSTouch Server 3.0.0.68 | RFXCOM 30.0.0.36 | X10 3.0.0.36 | Z-Wave 3.0.1.190

Hardware - EdgePort/4 DB9 Serial | RFXCOM 433MHz USB Transceiver | Superbus 2000 for Concord 4 | TI103 X-10 Interface | WGL Designs W800 RF | Z-Net Z-Wave Interface

Comment

I should keep the manual valve. I'll have to put it a little sign on it telling my father-in-law not to close it!

The more I think about it, too, the more I think I don't have to install this outside. Our new house has a water softener loop in the garage, and the plumber should be able to put it in there.

Comment

Originally posted by mikedr View Post
              I should keep the manual valve. I'll have to put it a little sign on it telling my father-in-law not to close it!

The more I think about it, too, the more I think I don't have to install this outside. Our new house has a water softener loop in the garage, and the plumber should be able to put it in there.
              Exactly where I placed mine last week, just before the softener cut.

J

Comment

Is the cable just a standard rj9?

Comment

Originally posted by mikedr View Post
                  Is the cable just a standard rj9?
                  Yes, you can add an extension. Max recommended total length is 20'.

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

Just Had A Water Leak - The Value Prevented a Disaster!

I was sitting in the kitchen when HS3 announced - "Water Leak Detected"

My event kicked in and the valve shut the water off within 3 seconds.
                      I got a text message telling me that it was the kitchen sink. The hose to the faucet was leaking. It was a small leak but would have caused major damage if the value didn't kick in.

A picture of the value is in post #10 above. It just paid for itself several times over!
                      DSteiNeuro

HS3Pro

MSI Cubi Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-5200U CPU @ 2.20GHz, 2201 Mhz, 2 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s) 16GB DDRl RAM

Enabled Plug-Ins
                      BLRussound, BLSpeech, HSTouch Server, JowiHue, MyQ, Nest, Rain8, Squeezebox, Ultra1Wire3, UltraGCIR3, Vista Alarm, X10,Z-Wave

Comment

Are these valves still being offered by Homeseer? I don not see them in the HS store and Amazon says currently unavailable.

Is there a replacement for these coming if these aren't available anymore?

Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by sonypoolplr View Post
                          Are these valves still being offered by Homeseer? I don not see them in the HS store and Amazon says currently unavailable.

Is there a replacement for these coming if these aren't available anymore?

Thank you

Smarthome appears to have them in stock.
                          cheeryfool

Comment

Thank you. I kind of wonder why HS stopped selling them.

Comment

Originally posted by sonypoolplr View Post
                              Thank you. I kind of wonder why HS stopped selling them.
                              I was typing a response to this yesterday but got distracted and forgot to post. Sorry!

We got a shipment last week but there was a firmware problem. That has been taken care of and we expect to have stock back in next week. Also, we now have a 1.25" version too! Sorry for the delay.

Comment

Thank you. I was worried that there was a problem with them working with HS as to why you stopped selling them.

Thank you again, I will wait until I see the 3/4" as I am hoping to use them on house hot water line.

Comment

Working...
                                X