Low Temp Today - Always 0 degrees...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Low Temp Today - Always 0 degrees...

I used this plugin in the past for some time and have been very happy with it, but as I re-create my Homeseer system in a house we purchased last year, I noticed a small problem. The Low Temp Today variable is always stuck at 0 degrees F, which we thankfully don't have in August in PA. Is anyone else seeing this problem, and is there a fix?

Thanks,

Joe
    Madcodger

This would be a lot easier if I knew what I was doing...

I'm running a trial of this plugin and I have noticed several things.

My daily and hourly rainfall are not correct. - This is definitely a VWS issue since it does not appear to populate correctly in the data.csv file on my system.

I am also getting a zero for the low temperature and the high temperature is always the current temperature. These data points are not in the data.csv or the dbase.csv files (that I am aware of) so I assume the plugin is manually tracking this?

I see several people have had the zero low temperature problem. Has there been any resolution to this?

Thanks,
    Greg

Comment

Low temp=0 solved

I reinstalled windows today, then installed homeseer 2.5 and virtual weather station plugin. Low temp was what it should be. I accidently erased some values, so I clicked to recreate the VWS values and low temp=0. I uninstalled homeseer and deleted the folder, reinstalled vws plugin and now low temp is correct.

Comment

Working...
      X