• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by John245 View Post
    +1 for a plugin for the thermostate

---
    John
    I sent another e-mail to Netatmo to see if I can just purchase a thermostat for development purposes, but not connect it to a furnace.
    Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

I Will thumb for a positive response

---
      John

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Ultrajones View Post
        I sent another e-mail to Netatmo to see if I can just purchase a thermostat for development purposes, but not connect it to a furnace.
        Netatmo does not sell this device in the US. I would have to purchase it from Europe at full price.

Regards,
        Ultrajones
        Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

What Will be the full price for you?

Comment

Netatmo does not sell this device in the US. I would have to purchase it from Europe at full price.

Regards,

Ultrajones

Are you willing to write the plug in if I deliver you an thermostat ?

--
            John

Comment

Hello John,

Yes, certainly. I really like the Netatmo products and I am very familiar with their API.

Regards,
              Ultrajones

Comment

Netatmo thermostat support for European user base

All,

Ultrajones is willing to support the Netatmo thermostat (for information about the thermostat, see the link) if he has one available.

Netatmo is not willing to selll the thermostat at a reduced price for development purposes.

Maybe the European user base is big enough to sell a Netatmo thermostat and send it to Ultrajones for the development of the PI.

If you want to participate in this initative please send me a private message and let me now how much you want to contribute.

The more people are interested the less each person has to contribute.

Hope we get a great product supported.

---
                John

https://www.netatmo.com/en-GB/product/energy/thermostat

Comment

I'm seeing a problem on one of my HomeTroller SEL's with the Netatmo Plug-in. The new trend features are missing the graphics. Does anyone have any suggesions on how to resolve? With 3 Netatmo Weather Stations and up to 6 modules on each, I don't want to uninstall/reinstall the plug-in!

I am running the latest version of the plug-in: 3.0.6159.37431

Jan-07 8:57:37 PM Warning File does not exist: /usr/local/HomeSeer/html/images/hspi_ultranetatmo3/pressure_stable.png
                  Jan-07 8:57:37 PM Warning File does not exist: /usr/local/HomeSeer/html/images/hspi_ultranetatmo3/temperature_up.png
                  Jan-07 8:57:37 PM Warning File does not exist: /usr/local/HomeSeer/html/images/hspi_ultranetatmo3/pressure_down.png
                  Jan-07 8:57:37 PM Warning File does not exist: /usr/local/HomeSeer/html/images/hspi_ultranetatmo3/pressure_up.png
                  Jan-07 8:57:36 PM Warning File does not exist: /usr/local/HomeSeer/html/images/hspi_ultranetatmo3/temperature_down.png
                  Jan-07 8:57:36 PM Warning File does not exist: /usr/local/HomeSeer/html/images/hspi_ultranetatmo3/temperature_stable.png

Comment

Netatmo

UltraJones,

I was interested in your plugin as I have a Netatmo and love it. I want to add a 5 day weather forecast on HS Touch and want to pull the 5 day forecast from my Netatmo. I live in a remote area and there are not any weather stations close by, so using my Netatmo I would get very accurate weather. Is it possible to get a 5 day forecast using my Netatmo and your plugin?

If its possible, how do I go about setting it up?

Thank you,

Jon

Comment

Originally posted by Jon19 View Post
                      UltraJones,

I was interested in your plugin as I have a Netatmo and love it. I want to add a 5 day weather forecast on HS Touch and want to pull the 5 day forecast from my Netatmo. I live in a remote area and there are not any weather stations close by, so using my Netatmo I would get very accurate weather. Is it possible to get a 5 day forecast using my Netatmo and your plugin?

If its possible, how do I go about setting it up?

Thank you,

Jon
                      Hello Jon,

I am sorry, but Netatmo does not provide access to their weather forecast or weather alerts via their API. Feel free to look at the other HomeSeer weather plug-ins. I wrote UltraWeatherWU3 (Powered By Weather Underground) that provides this information. However, you'll need to log into Weather Underground to make sure it works in your region.

Regards,
                      Ultrajones

Comment

Originally posted by TimSRQ View Post
                        I'm seeing a problem on one of my HomeTroller SEL's with the Netatmo Plug-in. The new trend features are missing the graphics. Does anyone have any suggesions on how to resolve? With 3 Netatmo Weather Stations and up to 6 modules on each, I don't want to uninstall/reinstall the plug-in!

I am running the latest version of the plug-in: 3.0.6159.37431

Jan-07 8:57:37 PM Warning File does not exist: /usr/local/HomeSeer/html/images/hspi_ultranetatmo3/pressure_stable.png
                        Jan-07 8:57:37 PM Warning File does not exist: /usr/local/HomeSeer/html/images/hspi_ultranetatmo3/temperature_up.png
                        Jan-07 8:57:37 PM Warning File does not exist: /usr/local/HomeSeer/html/images/hspi_ultranetatmo3/pressure_down.png
                        Jan-07 8:57:37 PM Warning File does not exist: /usr/local/HomeSeer/html/images/hspi_ultranetatmo3/pressure_up.png
                        Jan-07 8:57:36 PM Warning File does not exist: /usr/local/HomeSeer/html/images/hspi_ultranetatmo3/temperature_down.png
                        Jan-07 8:57:36 PM Warning File does not exist: /usr/local/HomeSeer/html/images/hspi_ultranetatmo3/temperature_stable.png
                        Hello Tim,

I am sorry I missed your post. It appears HomeSeer running under Linux isn't doing the right thing with the new images listed in the package. I have attached them here. Please let me know if you need instructions on where to put them.

Regards,
                        Ultrajones
                        Attached Files

Comment

Thank you

Thank you. Its a darn shame that I can't use the Netatmo forecast, but the Weather Underground does appear to be the next closet weather station that can get me a fairly close/accurate forecast. Thank you for the information!

Hello Jon,

I am sorry, but Netatmo does not provide access to their weather forecast or weather alerts via their API. Feel free to look at the other HomeSeer weather plug-ins. I wrote UltraWeatherWU3 (Powered By Weather Underground) that provides this information. However, you'll need to log into Weather Underground to make sure it works in your region.

Regards,
                          Ultrajones

Comment

Ultrajones, thanks for sending.

Comment

Problem with Battery display on Outside device

I just noticed this today. The Battery for the Outside device (temp/humidity) only shows "medium". The graphic associated is no longer there.

I have two HomeSeer HomeTroller SELs at two different locations with the UltraNetatmo3 plugin. One of them does show the battery correctly. Any suggestions?

I really don't want to uninstall and reinstall as I have 4 internal devices, wind, rain, and outdoor devices (times 3 Netatmo installations) along with numerous events, etc. (This equates to probably few hundred total devices.)

It's a minor problem, that is more annoying in HSTouch than on the webpage for HomeSeer HS3. I have rebooted as well and this did not resolve.

Configuration:
                              Current Date/Time: 2/21/2017 11:44:34 PM
                              HomeSeer Version: HS3 Standard Edition 3.0.0.297
                              Linux version: Linux hometrollerSEL 3.16.0-031600-generic #xxxxxxxxxx
                              SMP Sun Aug 3 23:56:17 UTC 2014 i686 i686 i686 GNU/Linux System Uptime: 0 Days 0 Hours 36 Minutes 9 Seconds
                              IP Address: x.x.x.x
                              Number of Devices: 451
                              Number of Events: 450
                              Available Threads: 199

Enabled Plug-Ins
                              2.0.20.0: BLOccupied
                              3.0.0.68: HSTouch Server
                              3.0.0.13: ImperiHome
                              1.0.16323.357: MyQ
                              3.0.0.21: Nest
                              0.0.0.30: Pushover 3P
                              3.0.6159.37431: UltraNetatmo3
                              3.0.1.96: Z-Wave

Comment

Not all devices showing in Linux

Hi Ultrajones,

I had a problem with an existing HS3 installation running on Linux (Ubuntu) where I did not see all devices and sensor after installing your plug-in. I then created a new VM, installed Linux (Debian this time), installed HS3 and the plug-in but again I am only seeing two devices in device list.

Furthermore, the authentication to the Netatmo servers is not working. The log is showing the following entry:
                                [Warning] ->Unable to get Netatmo Access Token.

First things first: how do I get the rest of the sensors in my device list? Then we can worry about the access token.

Thanks for your support in advance.

-tom
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X