Selective Speaker Clients

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Selective Speaker Clients

I cannot figure out how to enable only specific speaker clients while using BLSpeech as a speech proxy. I can define the list of Speaker Clients in HS SETUP, but this is only honored when BLSpeech proxy is unregistered.

I have only been able to find "Speaker Client to use as main speaker client" in BLSpeech -> Options. But this limits me to a single speaker client, again not useful for my application.

I've tried seeing if it's possible to run a script (prior to HS speaking) that would set the speaker clients, but that too is ignored when BLSpeech proxy sends speech to HS.
    Mike

There may be a way to do it using the special processing tags. I will have to check for sure
    You could click the help link in the plugin menu and check the special tags section
    Cheers,
    Bob
    Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

Thanks. I checked the Special Processing Tags HELP already, didn't see anything useful.

If this isn't presently possible, can you add it as a feature request? My goal is to be able to pre-define a list of speaker clients so that an hs.speak command does not require any additional tagging besides the text to speak.
      Mike

Comment

You will need to add a feature request on my web site for this
        Cheers,
        Bob

Comment

Ok sounds good. So I take then there are no other options for me at the moment?
          Mike

Comment

Not that I can think of right now
            Cheers,
            Bob

Comment

Working...
            X