• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Blade View Post
    Can you attach your hspi_BLSpeech.ini zipped
    done
    Attached Files
    HS3Pro & HS4Pro on Win2012R2
    Aeotec, Cooper, Cree, GE/Jasco, Intermatic, LIFX, Fortrezz, OSRAM, RCS, Trane, Zooz
    BLBackup, BLGData, BLRussound, BLSpeech, HSTouch, InvisaLink, HSBuddy, IFTTT, JowiHue, NetCAM, PHLocation, Pushover 3P, Random, rnbWeather, UltraLighting3, weatherXML, ZigBee, Z-Wave

Comment

I have been seeing zones stay on when they should go off. I can duplicate that pretty much every time. I need to play with some delays. I think the calls are being sent to the Russound too fast and it might be missing some. The devices in BLRussound say they are off but the keypad is on.
      I think I need to bundle the commands for a speech action and then perform them at once and see what happens. I will play with this and let you know when I have something to try out.
      Cheers,
      Bob
      Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

having/fixing the delay would be good. I have two events that happen every morning and even though I put a delay on one of them, they still sometimes bump into each other and one does not work. and on the speak side, I have to delay the start of the speech or it does not catch the first part of the first sentence. So the speaking starts before the unit fully turns on.
        Aeotec, Cooper, Cree, GE/Jasco, Intermatic, LIFX, Fortrezz, OSRAM, RCS, Trane, Zooz
        BLBackup, BLGData, BLRussound, BLSpeech, HSTouch, InvisaLink, HSBuddy, IFTTT, JowiHue, NetCAM, PHLocation, Pushover 3P, Random, rnbWeather, UltraLighting3, weatherXML, ZigBee, Z-Wave

Comment

@Jobee, what Russound system do you have? I have a CAA and don't see these issues even though I make great use of BLSpeech.
          Originally posted by rprade
          There is no rhyme or reason to the anarchy a defective Z-Wave device can cause

Comment

Originally posted by S-F View Post
            @Jobee, what Russound system do you have? I have a CAA and don't see these issues even though I make great use of BLSpeech.
            I see them sometimes with my CAA66. I often find my Foyer and Guest bathroom zones on even though they should only ever be off except during "announcements"

Comment

Originally posted by S-F View Post
              I have a CAM6.6 with an ST2.

Comment

I just recently noticed this as well with my cam unit.

It's weird though as it's only one zone that always does it and also is only a zone that gets turned on for announcements.

Comment

Yes I am seeing this as well with my 2 CAV66 units.
                  I will have to narrow this down to see what is causing it. I have some ideas to get around it. I just need time to actually sit down and work on it. I got a lot of the garage cleaned up over the weekend so I should be able to look at this more this week
                  Cheers,
                  Bob

Comment

Hi Blade,

One other item. When my server has to reboot and comes back up, all my zone/speaker associations are gone. This has happened the last 3 reboots. Each time I have to go into each speaker and re-select the zones.

Let me know if you need something to reproduce this.

Michael

Comment

I will try and duplicate it here. I think I have seen that so I should be able to duplicate it
                      Cheers,
                      Bob

Comment

Originally posted by Jobee View Post
                        Hi Blade,

One other item. When my server has to reboot and comes back up, all my zone/speaker associations are gone. This has happened the last 3 reboots. Each time I have to go into each speaker and re-select the zones.

Let me know if you need something to reproduce this.

Michael

I've noticed this as well but thought maybe it was the OS and not the plugin. I have to restart the computer to get it to come back. Doesn't happen often though.

Comment

I have made some major changes to BLSpeech and BRussound integration
                          It seems to be working good but I will test it for a bit before I release it
                          Cheers,
                          Bob

Comment

Great news Bob. Can't wait to test. Just as a side note, over the last week or so some of my items have been doubling up. So they play once when they are assigned to but then they play again about 10 seconds later out of the blue. There is no rhyme or reason for it and I have not been able to make it happen on cue.

Michael

Comment

Great news Bob. Can't wait to test. Just as a side note, over the last week or so some of my items have been doubling up. So they play once when they are assigned to but then they play again about 10 seconds later out of the blue. There is no rhyme or reason for it and I have not been able to make it happen on cue.

Michael

It's possible you have another speak proxy running they another plugin. If you recently installed or messed with another plugin see if the option is enabled.

Comment

Michael
                                I've seen this to, but I trackedine down to a device triggering twice for some reason (lock sending the unlocked by x twice)

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X