• Show
Clear All

Jobee, send me an email directly
    Cheers,
    Bob
    Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

Originally posted by waynehead99 View Post
      It's possible you have another speak proxy running they another plugin. If you recently installed or messed with another plugin see if the option is enabled.
      No other proxy. I caught this in the act and looked at the log. I wonder if the event it corrupt. Never seen it do this with the log.

Sep-30 22:57:55 Event Event Trigger "Announcements Greeting when Back Door Opens/Closes"
      Event_30-Sep-2016 22:57:55.40975318_Greeting when Back Door Opens/Closes
      HS3Pro & HS4Pro on Win2012R2
      Aeotec, Cooper, Cree, GE/Jasco, Intermatic, LIFX, Fortrezz, OSRAM, RCS, Trane, Zooz
      BLBackup, BLGData, BLRussound, BLSpeech, HSTouch, InvisaLink, HSBuddy, IFTTT, JowiHue, NetCAM, PHLocation, Pushover 3P, Random, rnbWeather, UltraLighting3, weatherXML, ZigBee, Z-Wave

Comment

Originally posted by Blade View Post
        Jobee, send me an email directly
        Hi Bob,

Sent email and PM the other day. Want to make sure you got them. Let me know what you need.

M
        Aeotec, Cooper, Cree, GE/Jasco, Intermatic, LIFX, Fortrezz, OSRAM, RCS, Trane, Zooz
        BLBackup, BLGData, BLRussound, BLSpeech, HSTouch, InvisaLink, HSBuddy, IFTTT, JowiHue, NetCAM, PHLocation, Pushover 3P, Random, rnbWeather, UltraLighting3, weatherXML, ZigBee, Z-Wave

Comment

I sent you the 2 betas but I keep getting an email saying it was blocked.
          Is it in your spam?
          Cheers,
          Bob

Comment

If zips are attached, my spam server is stopping them. PM me the email you are sending from and I will white list so they come across.

Michael

Comment

I stopped both Russound and Speech plugins
              Shut down HS
              Copied the beta exes
              Rebooted my server (needed to anyway)
              HS started
              Once it was all the way up, went in and started Russound and Speech plugins.

Checked Russound and all the config seems ok.

Checked Speech and all options seem to be ok
              Checked speaker/zone and all the zone associations are gone (see attached image)

Re-associated the speaker/zone and saved.

BTW - what does Use Condition do on the speaker? Saw it show up a version or so ago but not sure what it does.

I then made an event with speech kick off. The keypad was off but still showing XM Radio. The event turned on the correct zone, changed to correct source, spoke the correct message, set the keypad back to the original source and turned off the keypad, but still shows the source in the window.

I did not get the double message. Below is section of log. Let me know if you need me to run again with debug on and send. Will continue to monitor.

Oct-02 20:25:22 EnvisaLinkAdemco INFO Z02 Back Doors status change: Closed
              Oct-02 20:25:08 TTS Speak: (SPEAKEFAULT):Good day. It is currently 8:25 PM and 72 degrees.
              Oct-02 20:25:02 Z-Wave Setting device Island Lights to value 99
              Oct-02 20:25:02 Z-Wave Z-NET-FLOOR1: Sending to node 6 (UnSecured) CC=COMMAND_CLASS_SWITCH_MULTILEVEL_V2
              Oct-02 20:25:02 Z-Wave Device: 1 Kitchen CanLights02 Set to 255
              Oct-02 20:25:02 Z-Wave Setting device CanLights02 to value 255
              Oct-02 20:25:02 Z-Wave Z-NET-FLOOR1: Sending to node 5 (UnSecured) CC=COMMAND_CLASS_SWITCH_BINARY
              Oct-02 20:25:02 Z-Wave Device: 1 Kitchen CanLights01 Set to 255
              Oct-02 20:25:02 Z-Wave Setting device CanLights01 to value 255
              Oct-02 20:25:02 Z-Wave Z-NET-FLOOR1: Sending to node 4 (UnSecured) CC=COMMAND_CLASS_SWITCH_BINARY
              Oct-02 20:25:02 Event Event Trigger "Announcements Greeting when Back Door Opens"
              Oct-02 20:25:02 EnvisaLinkAdemco INFO Z02 Back Doors status change: Opened
              Oct-02 20:25:02 Event Event Trigger "LIFX LIFX - 2500K Ultra Warm - Kitchen Sink"
              Oct-02 20:25:02 Device Control Device: 1 Kitchen Sink 133aab to On (100)
              Oct-02 20:25:02 Device Control Device: 1 Kitchen Sink 134185 to On (100)
              Oct-02 20:25:02 Device Control Device: 1 Kitchen Island Lights to On (99)
              Oct-02 20:25:02 Device Control Device: 1 Kitchen CanLights02 to On (255)
              Oct-02 20:25:02 Device Control Device: 1 Kitchen CanLights01 to On (255)
              Oct-02 20:25:02 Event Event Trigger "Kitchen Lights Kitchen Lights On When Back Door Opens At Night (Unarmed)"

Next I reset the keypad so it was off, off so I could try again. When I turn on the keypad and then turned it back off the following error was written to the log:

Oct-02 20:39:50 BLRussound Error SendMessageSource(): No message was entered.

When I retried, the keypad came on but never switched to the correct source so it did not speak and then it turned off but leaving the source showing in the screen. And this is in the log:

Oct-02 20:45:12 EnvisaLinkAdemco INFO Z02 Back Doors status change: Closed
              Oct-02 20:44:56 TTS Speak: (SPEAKEFAULT):Good day. It is currently 8:44 PM and 70.4 degrees.
              Oct-02 20:44:50 EnvisaLinkAdemco INFO Z02 Back Doors status change: Opened
              Oct-02 20:44:50 Event Event Trigger "Announcements Greeting when Back Door Opens"

Attached Files

Comment

Hey Bob,

This started with this version I am testing. It will work for a half dozen times and then it stops. The log shows it triggered but the TTS speak never shows in the log or within the log of Speak.

Oct-07 20:23:18 EnvisaLinkAdemco INFO Z03 Front Door status change: Closed
                Oct-07 20:22:55 Event Event Trigger "Announcements Greeting when Front Door Opens"
                Oct-07 20:22:55 EnvisaLinkAdemco INFO Z07 Living Room Motion status change: Opened
                Oct-07 20:22:53 EnvisaLinkAdemco INFO Z03 Front Door status change: Opened

Comment

Hey Bob,

Checking in to see if you have any updates. I know you are crazy busy with the new house and general life stuff.

At this point, I turned off most of my announcements because after 5 or 6, speech or russound stops working. Have not nailed it down yet, although I think it might be both. I have items that run in the morning and neither one ran, but the log shows it tripped.

Oct-12 07:00:00 Event Event Trigger "Alarms Russound - MasterBath 7:00 AM On Weekdays"
                  Oct-12 07:00:00 Event Event Trigger "Alarms Russound - Wills Room 7:00 AM On Weekdays"
                  Oct-12 07:00:00 Device Control Device: weather Speak weatherXML 5 Day Forecast - MEDIA to Speak (0)
                  Oct-12 07:00:00 Event Event Trigger "2 Day Forecast - Spoken (Weekdays 0700) - MEDIA"

Let me know the best way to get you what you need in a log file.

Michael

Comment

That is odd because mine announces during the day and it has been running ok - I see sometimes a couple zones are left on

Are you seeing zones left on or speech is just not working
                    I assume you are running the newest builds I sent you

Capture a log of the issue if you can narrow it down to just the issue. Then tell me exactly what you did step by step

Just email me the logs zipped
                    Cheers,
                    Bob

Comment

I too see the speaker is left on and then no speech works after that. Where I use a zone (like WholeHouse) and not just a single speaker, one of the speakers never makes it to the speech source.

I am running the builds you gave me. I will turn everything back on, capture both debug logs and send them to you. Size will be an issue, so how far before the captured issue do you want to see in the log? I can then trim everything before that to reduce the size of the files.

Comment

I am using a zone with 4 russound zones and it always speaks
                        What are your delays for the speakers
                        I have 500ms for each speaker
                        Cheers,
                        Bob

Comment

I did not have any delay. Will add 500 ms to each speaker zone in Speech.

Comment

Hi Bob,

I added the 500 MS and restarted Russound and Speech plugins. They again ran fine for the first 8 times. Then nothing. Below is the log entry for the 9th time. I did not have debug on, but before the 10th time, I turned on debug for both. I am emailing them to you.

Oct-12 20:01:00 weatherXML Triggers to check: 0
                            Oct-12 20:00:37 Event Event Trigger "Announcements Greeting when Back Door Opens"
                            Oct-12 20:00:37 EnvisaLinkAdemco INFO Z02 Back Doors status change: Opened
                            Oct-12 20:00:37 EnvisaLinkAdemco INFO Z06 Dining Room Motion status change: Opened

I tried something...

I went into the device list and went to Kitchen Russound zone. I used the On Off Power button to try and turn it on. Nothing happened. Nothing in the log and nothing in Russound. Tried on the keypad it came on without issue. Can the plugin be loosing connection?

I stopped Speech then Russound and then restarted them.

Oct-12 21:19:08 BLRussound Info Russound Com Port - HomeSeer (COM2) Open
                            Oct-12 21:19:01 Error Exception saving grammar data to file C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\Grammar\Grammar_Data_HS#Default.hs : The process cannot access the file 'C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\Grammar\Grammar_Data_HS#Default.hs' because it is being used by another process.
                            Oct-12 21:18:52 Error Exception during grammar generation, loading grammar: Access to the path 'C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\Grammar\Grammar_Data_HS#Default.hs' is denied.
                            Oct-12 21:18:45 Plug-In Finished initializing plug-in BLSpeech
                            Oct-12 21:18:45 BLSpeech start BLSpeech plugin has been initialized
                            Oct-12 21:18:43 BLSpeech start Speaker Zones have been loaded.
                            Oct-12 21:18:43 BLSpeech start Speakers have been loaded.
                            Oct-12 21:18:43 BLSpeech Info BLSpeech is now REGISTERED as a Speak Proxy In HomeSeer!
                            Oct-12 21:18:43 BLSpeech start Loaded configuration successfully
                            Oct-12 21:18:43 BLSpeech start BLSpeech version is: 2.0.53.0
                            Oct-12 21:18:43 BLSpeech start Initializing BLSpeech...
                            Oct-12 21:18:43 Info Plugin BLSpeech has connected. IP:127.0.0.1:55518
                            Oct-12 21:18:38 Plug-In Finished initializing plug-in BLRussound
                            Oct-12 21:18:38 BLRussound start BLRussound plugin has been initialized
                            Oct-12 21:18:35 BLRussound start Controllers have been loaded.
                            Oct-12 21:18:35 BLRussound start Loaded configuration successfully
                            Oct-12 21:18:35 BLRussound start BLRussound version is: 2.0.104.0
                            Oct-12 21:18:35 BLRussound start Initializing BLRussound...
                            Oct-12 21:18:34 Info Plugin BLRussound has connected. IP:127.0.0.1:55516
                            Oct-12 21:18:21 Info Plugin BLRussound with instance: has disconnected
                            Oct-12 21:18:18 Plug-In Shutting down Plug-In: BLRussound
                            Oct-12 21:18:11 Info Plugin BLSpeech with instance: has disconnected
                            Oct-12 21:18:08 Plug-In Shutting down Plug-In: BLSpeech
                            Oct-12 21:17:56 Z-Wave Device: 1 Kitchen Watts Set to 17.136 (17.136 Watts)

I tired the power button again from the device page and it came on without issue. So is the COM2 is having issues after "X" number of messages.....

Opened the back door and although very late, it did go. But the tag for speaker did not work, so it went all over the house.

Oct-12 21:25:54 Z-Wave ApplicationCommandHandler from node 9 HANDLING: COMMAND_CLASS_METER_V2 Frame(7)=2
                            Oct-12 21:25:08 TTS Speak: (*:*):Good evening. It is currently 9:25 PM and 76.1 degrees.
                            Oct-12 21:25:05 Event Event Trigger "Announcements Greeting when Back Door Closes"
                            Oct-12 21:25:05 EnvisaLinkAdemco INFO Z02 Back Doors status change: Closed

I went fishing in the log for the speaker and found it is connecting and disconnecting all over the place.

Oct-12 17:42:31 ASR Speaker Client speech recognition stopped
                            Oct-12 17:42:31 Speaker Speaker host disconnected, Name: SPEAK IP address: 192.168.2.23
                            Last edited by Jobee; October 12, 2016, 09:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Blade View Post
                              I am using a zone with 4 russound zones and it always speaks
                              What are your delays for the speakers
                              I have 500ms for each speaker
                              Bob - I added the 500 ms delay and so far so kinda good. The messages are making it to the speakers but I hear split second of music before and after as it switches from source to source and back. Should I try 250 ms?

Open issues:

1. display still shows source even if keypad is off
                              2. if no default "Speaker Client to use as main speaking client" is defined, then speaker tag does not work and message goes to *:*
                              3. if a speaker is not part of a zone, then speakers in the zone after it do not work. Example: 6 speakers, WholeHouse zone are speakers 1,2,3,5,6. Speaker 5 & 6 do not work when you use WholeHouse zone.

Thanks,

Michael

Comment

I hear a bit of music as well - I am working on it
                                Cheers,
                                Bob

Comment

Working...
                                X