UPB plug-in not showing up on Plug-Ins menu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UPB plug-in not showing up on Plug-Ins menu

The UPB plugin does not show up on the Plug-Ins menu tab anymore when it is clearly installed and working.

It was there for 3 days, now it is gone.

Originally posted by joegrace13 View Post
    The UPB plugin does not show up on the Plug-Ins menu tab anymore when it is clearly installed and working.

It was there for 3 days, now it is gone.
    Wow, at least you got 3 days, i've never seen it on the plug-in menu.
    Marty
    ------
    XPpro SP3 /w HS Standard 2.5.0.80, HSTouch Server - 1.0.0.70, HSTouch Client 1.0.0.73 HSTouch Android - 1.0.0.2, HSTouch iPhone - 1.0.0.2
    Playing with HS3 a bit but it's just play at this point.

Comment

Mine has always been there...

Unless I'm thinking of a different menu location?
      Tasker, to a person who does Homeautomation...is like walking up to a Crack Treatment facility with a truck full of 3lb bags of crack. Then for each person that walks in and out smack them in the face with an open bag.

Comment

I've always had to go to the setup, interface page to get to the UPB plug-in. I've never seen it on the plug-in page. It gets listed on the about page as a plug-in but so far I've never seen it on the plug-in page, not that it's a big deal, it's not a page you need to get to much anyway. It is strange how different systems show different things.
        Marty
        ------
        XPpro SP3 /w HS Standard 2.5.0.80, HSTouch Server - 1.0.0.70, HSTouch Client 1.0.0.73 HSTouch Android - 1.0.0.2, HSTouch iPhone - 1.0.0.2
        Playing with HS3 a bit but it's just play at this point.

Comment

Maybe it's related but my updates page show absolutely nothing correctly.

It shows I'm running version 2.4.0.6, I'm running 2.4.0.36

It also shows the UPB plug-in is not installed... yet I use it.

There are many other discrepancies as well.

I want the UPB plug-in back and listed on the Plug-In page. The way it is supposed to be. Sometimes it amazes me that this software is the most expensive I have ever purchased next to maybe MS Office and it's by far the most buggy. Hell my Windows 7 64 bit OS was cheaper.

Comment

Is there anything I can do to get this corrected? I want it back the way it should be.

Comment

This was supposed to be fixed. It's a plugin issue but Rich put in some code that should have fixed this. What version of HS are you running?
              💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Just went to .44 this morning.

Comment

Originally posted by joegrace13 View Post
                  Just went to .44 this morning.
                  I would put in a help desk ticket on this and mark it a beta issue.
                  💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

It was there for a few days on .36 but then it went the way of the bit bucket.

I'll throw in a ticket. Thanks Rupp.

Comment

UPB in the plugins menu is there in the latest HSPro beta.
                      - Pete

Auto mator
                      Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb
                      Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro
                      HS4 Lite - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenovo Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram

HS4 Pro - V4.1.18.1 - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenova Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram
                      HSTouch on Intel tabletop tablets (Jogglers) - Asus AIO - Windows 11

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Alexa, Cheaper RFID, W800 and Home Assistant

Comment

Working...
                      X