Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sprinkler System - Hunter IC 600 PL

Hello,

New to HS been using X10 devices for couple years. Dabbing a little into Z-Wave and so far i love it. Want to thank everyone on the message boards you guys are great and have helped me out alot! I am addicted to home automation i diff got bit. lol.

Looking for someone who might have hooked up there Hunter Sprinkler Control System to HS. I have a large system for my 5 acres and limited on the remote and controlling they system thru my smart device. It has hardwire capabilities (ethernet port) so there has to be away to set this up.

thanks for your help in advance

No experience with it, but if an API is published then something may be feasible. Usually the major players do not open up their products for competitive development.

Comment

Thanks Michael! any suggestions maybe switching to different Sprinkler Control System that would work within HS.

Comment

It depends upon what you are trying to achieve and what your current system is not able to deliver.

Comment

It works great! I dont have a way to use a smart device or computer to run my water programs manually during day or whenever i like. or even view and make sure they all ran properly. Its a big system over 22 zones.

Comment

To get that capability you will be spending around 500 dollars. To get ROI then you may want to consider weather based control to reduce water consumption. For hardware I suggest Etherrain or Rain8. Your connection method and constraintss will drive your decision

Comment

thanks Michael! I am going to try the Etherrain. appreciate the help

Comment

Working...
              X