Homeseer color and On sliders Wonky ZW098 Bulb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Homeseer color and On sliders Wonky ZW098 Bulb

OK can't figure this out. I have multiple Aeotec bulbs and pretty happy with them but I am getting weird levels. For instance when the bulb is off it registers 84% and when it is on it registers 15 % in the Switch Multilevel. Bulb still works but damn this is annoying.

The bulb is off in the attached picture.
    Attached Files

Ever figure out your issue?

Yeah, I was just playing around with one of these.... If it's On and I click Off in Switch Multilevel, the bulb itself goes Off, but the status shows "Dim 93%".
    HS3 Log says (below is reverse-chronological order):
    Mar-09 9:39:50 PM Z-Wave Device: Node 139 Z-Wave Switch Multilevel Set to Dim 93%
    Mar-09 9:39:50 PM Z-Wave Device: Node 139 Z-Wave Switch Multilevel Set to 0
    Mar-09 9:39:50 PM Device Control Device: Node 139 Z-Wave Switch Multilevel to Off (0) by/from: CAPI Control Handler
    Then, when I click On, the bulb goes On but status shows "Dim 16%" even though it is fully On (and HS3 Log shows that it turned one and then went to 16%).

Pressing Off (or On), waiting a couple of seconds, then pressing Off (or On) a second time will then show that the status if Off (or On).

This bulb has firmware 1.6 (from HS3 Z-Wave page).

Anyway, seems there is a bug, whether in Aeon or HS3?? Given HomeSeer used to sell this bulb, I thought it wouldn't have any funky behavior...

Comment

Decided to return the bulb, than having to deal with this issue!

Comment

Working...
      X