Delayed tasker notifications

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Delayed tasker notifications

I am sending a tasker TTS command to my Android tablets when the doorbell rings. Quite often I get the notification 5 or 6 minutes after the event. I had a look in the HS3 log file, and the event fired instantly, so the problem is most likely on the tablet side. I did notice with all tasker actions being sent from HS3 I get the following errors in the log:

Jun-21 09:55:54
    Tasker Plugin Error ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Jun-21 09:55:54 Tasker Plugin Error Connection Error Jun-21 09:55:54 Tasker Plugin Error ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Jun-21 09:55:54 Tasker Plugin Error Sending local command failed: (192.168.xx.xx) Jun-21 09:55:52 Tasker Plugin Error ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Jun-21 09:55:52 Tasker Plugin Error Connection Error Jun-21 09:55:52 Tasker Plugin Error ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Jun-21 09:55:52 Tasker Plugin Error Sending local command failed: (192.168.x.xx)

The tablet is connected via WiFi to my home network, the same network HS3 is on. (I only have one network anyway). The tablet is connecting fine to my WiFi as it is constantly streaming a picture of a security camera.
    How can I find what is delaying the TTS commands ?

Hi, check that your tablet have the local ip that you entered in local ip in the plugin. It seems that it could not connect locally and then it use cloud to send the alert, cloud messeage should only take few seconds. Also check that your device never go to sleep specially on wifi. If you run marshmallow, be sure that autoremote/tasker and other apps like speech engine is excluded from batterysaving apps list.
    Please excuse any spelling and grammatical errors I may make.
    --
    Tasker Plugin / Speech Droid
    Tonlof | Sweden

Comment

Working...
    X