Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where are pictures from my tablets via take picture stored ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where are pictures from my tablets via take picture stored ?

When I take a picture via tasker from my tablet (event control device, tasker plugin, take picture) I am trying to email that picture. I can do that with my Foscam cameras, that is stored as currentpicture in HS3/html/netcam. But how can I email the picture I have taken via my Android tablet, where is that stored ?

Originally posted by mikee123 View Post
    When I take a picture via tasker from my tablet (event control device, tasker plugin, take picture) I am trying to email that picture. I can do that with my Foscam cameras, that is stored as currentpicture in HS3/html/netcam. But how can I email the picture I have taken via my Android tablet, where is that stored ?
    Hi, you may kan use tasker variable %FOTO that store the latest photo location.
    Please excuse any spelling and grammatical errors I may make.
    --
    Tasker Plugin / Speech Droid
    Tonlof | Sweden

Comment

So can i somehow send %FOTO from an event ?

Comment

Originally posted by mikee123 View Post
        So can i somehow send %FOTO from an event ?
        %FOTO is a Tasker variable and only store the location of the image stored on the sd card. You need to create a function in Tasker to send email with attachment %FOTO
        There is several hidden tasker email plugins in Google play that you may can use for this.
        Please excuse any spelling and grammatical errors I may make.
        --
        Tasker Plugin / Speech Droid
        Tonlof | Sweden

Comment

I know how to do it from tasker, but I wanted to keep as much as possible on HS3, but its not a problem, I'll create a task to do it and trigger it from HS3

Comment

Working...
          X