Error importing HS3 Engine on Android tasker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tonlof View Post
    I don't have any need for the premium but I bought it so I could start test.
    Installed HS3 on Ubuntu, with regular webpage I tried login to myhs, how do you select between these 2 hs3. MyHs takes me directly to one of the hs server.
    Are you sure Premium has kicked in? I found I had a problem (and it seems others have too) where it didn't kick in and I send an email.

TO test that can you click on manage account and get in without a popup?

If you can have you added more then one systems to it? If you haven't then it will only default to one. You will have to add the ID/Serial key for your systems and then they will both be listed under one account.

Comment

Here is a screen shot in after you click "manage account" button you can see in one of the pics I posted several days back.
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by integlikewhoa View Post
        Are you sure Premium has kicked in? I found I had a problem (and it seems others have too) where it didn't kick in and I send an email.

TO test that can you click on manage account and get in without a popup?

If you can have you added more then one systems to it? If you haven't then it will only default to one. You will have to add the ID/Serial key for your systems and then they will both be listed under one account.
        Not sure but I can add multiple licence and users now.
        Since Linux are using same same licence as the Windows version it may be a problem?
        Attached Files
        Please excuse any spelling and grammatical errors I may make.
        --
        Tasker Plugin / Speech Droid
        Tonlof | Sweden

Comment

Yeah your in fine but you only have one system or liscnese so right now when you login it probley doesn't have you choose since you only have one.

I have two different houses running their own server and windows install with different liscneses.

So you see in my pic I have two.

Comment

Yeah your in fine but you only have one system or liscnese so right now when you login it probley doesn't have you choose since you only have one.

I have two different houses running their own server and windows install with different liscneses.

So you see in my pic I have two.
            I just simply test to add the licence again and now I get the selection of 2 system but they both take me to the linux server. Both have the name homeseer , can I change the alias for the licenses somewhere?
            --
            Tonlof | Sweden

Comment

I just simply test to add the licence again and now I get the selection of 2 system but they both take me to the linux server. Both have the name homeseer , can I change the alias for the licenses somewhere?
              I have knowledge of Linux.......

For me those names change with the PC /sever name

Edit: Here is one of the severs running windows 10 and how I would change that name. Screen Shot
              Attached Files

Comment

I have knowledge of Linux.......

For me those names change with the PC /sever name

Edit: Here is one of the severs running windows 10 and how I would change that name. Screen Shot
                Yes I thought that first but was not 100% sure since the windows hostname is homeseer and the linux host name: linux-homeseer but it may be a limitation in myhs service that it not can handle 2 system with same license?
                --
                Tonlof | Sweden

Comment

Yes I thought that first but was not 100% sure since the windows hostname ishomeseer and the linux host name: linux-homeseer but it may be a limitation in myhs service that it not can handle 2 system with same licence?
                  Unsure with my lack of expertise or knowledge on this. It's all fairly new for me, but yes I do have two different licences.

Did I not have to buy two different licenses to begin with? Are they allowing one windows and one Linux per each license? Is it per machine and not per HS3 install? I really never tested but I have two different severs one at each house and just bought two licenses for windows install.

I only use Premium for two reasons, to clean up logins and management of two different systems and to remove any port forwarding but still have faster access for cameras and other tasks that go threw the myHS portal. Other then that I was using the free with two different users before.

Comment

Unsure with my lack of expertise or knowledge on this. It's all fairly new for me, but yes I do have two different licences.

Did I not have to buy two different licenses to begin with? Are they allowing one windows and one Linux per each license? Is it per machine and not per HS3 install? I really never tested but I have two different severs one at each house and just bought two licenses for windows install.

I only use Premium for two reasons, to clean up logins and management of two different systems and to remove any port forwarding but still have faster access for cameras and other tasks that go threw the myHS portal. Other then that I was using the free with two different users before.
                    Taken from HS Wiki "HS3 for Linux is free with your HS3 license. It does not require a seperate license. Your HS3 standard or PRO license will work."
                    http://homeseer.com/wiki/index.php?title=HS3
                    --
                    Tonlof | Sweden

Comment

Working...
                    X