Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll out it back on the dev roadmap. No timelines as yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Author of Highpeak Plugins | SMS-Gateway Plugin | Blue Iris Plugin | Paradox (Beta) Plugin | Modbus Plugin | Yamaha Plugin

Comment

Hs3 Please :-)

Hello,

This plugin looks really useful, any chance if and when it might/will be ported to HS3?

Regards John

Comment

I would second that request

I used this for some time in HS2 and would really like to get this working with HS3. Any plans to fix this and update it to HS3? I would buy it for sure.

Comment

It's in the pipeline. A new baby and new job are making free time to develop a little scarce right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Author of Highpeak Plugins | SMS-Gateway Plugin | Blue Iris Plugin | Paradox (Beta) Plugin | Modbus Plugin | Yamaha Plugin

Comment

Hmm... didnt' realize people were still using this. I might take a closer look on it again.
            HSPro 3.0.0.458, Z-NET with Z-wave plugin 3.0.1.190, RFXCOM + 2x RFXtrx433E, HSTouch, Squeezebox plugin, iTach IP/WF2IR & GC-100-6 with UltraGCIR, BLDenon, NetcamStudio, Jon00s Webpage builder, Harmony Hub plugin, SCSIP (with FreePBX), Arduino plugin, IFTTT, Pushalot plugin, Device History plugin.
            Running on Windows 10 (64) virtualized
            on ESXi (Fujitsu Primergy TX150 S8).
            WinSeer (for Win10) - TextSeer - FitbitSeer - HSPI_MoskusSample

Are you Norwegian (or Scandinavian) and getting started with HomeSeer? Read the "HomeSeer School"!

Comment

glad to hear it

Granted twitter is loosing a bit of it luster out there but it was a really easy way for a few people to interact with Homeseer since unfortunately VR is still really not there yet.

Comment

Never had much use for this, but was thinking this morning it might be fun to have HS announce 45's latest tweets, or perhaps send them to the BetaBrite. Gives a whole new definition to "TwitSeer" (emphasis on Twit). Haven't done anything yet... just a thought.
                Last edited by Wadenut; March 14, 2017, 12:31 PM.
                Real courage is not securing your Wi-Fi network.

Comment

Working...
                X