This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wolf382 View Post
    It would be a nice feature to have the ability to quickly turn the camera feature off by event or virtual device. I would like my inside cameras to run when I am away but not when I am home.I did not see that option. Only the check box.

By the way. Loving this Plugin!
    Done in version 3.0.0.21 available here

Comment

Originally posted by spud View Post
      Cool! I'll check it out when tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by spud View Post
        Spud,

I am currently running two remote Kinect instances and just tested the Camera on/off event feature under v3.0.0.21. Works great!. Thanks for getting this in a build so quick! Awesome Job!

Comment

Spud -

Maybe I missed it, but is there a way to get feedback from a Kinect event in a device? (IE : Change the temp using the Next plugin, HS could reply "I have changed the temperature top xx")

I was doing it in plan events but it gets so messy and the new way at the device level is just awesome .... But for some events like that I would like to know HS did something ...

Comment

Originally posted by surovich View Post
            Spud -

Maybe I missed it, but is there a way to get feedback from a Kinect event in a device? (IE : Change the temp using the Next plugin, HS could reply "I have changed the temperature top xx")

I was doing it in plan events but it gets so messy and the new way at the device level is just awesome .... But for some events like that I would like to know HS did something ...
            I understand, I will try to add this feature soon as well as optional confirmations ( i.e "do you really want to change the temperature to...?" )

Comment

Very cool - Thanks .... People are always impressed when the system talks back

Might be cool if you can detect the speaker client on the Kinect side and send the speech to that client by default (and maybe a checkbox for All clients, just in case?)

Comment

Originally posted by surovich View Post
                Might be cool if you can detect the speaker client on the Kinect side and send the speech to that client by default (and maybe a checkbox for All clients, just in case?)
                In the config page, I will let you assign a default speaker client to each kinect for confirmation and feedback messages

Comment

I'm using BLSpeech and would like the ability to prefix any message spoken by Kinect with the BLSpeech special tags. Is this possible?
                  Originally posted by rprade
                  There is no rhyme or reason to the anarchy a defective Z-Wave device can cause

Comment

I would second that one for blspeech that would allow for zone triggering where the speech was heard. So it could trigger my russound system.
                    HSPRO,HS3PRO, BLsecurity, , MCSxap, HSTouch Android, UltraGCIR, CM15a, USBUIRT, BLUSBUIRT, WIFIRGB, BLAB8SS, BLcontrol, BLGData, BLLAN,BLOccupied, BLRadar, BLVolume, iTunesDAAP, UltraGCIR3, Airplayspeak, BLalarm, BLbackup, BLLED, BLrandom, BLReminders, BLRF, BL Speech, Hyperion, IFTTT, KINECT, XBMC, MCSprinkers PRO, PHLocation, ULtrapioneer, Ultralog, ultraweatherbug, Z,troller, GC-100, GC WIFICC, GC-WIFI SERIAL, Nitrogen logic depth camera controllers,

Comment

I'm not sure how BLSpeech works or what it does, but if it is a Speak Proxy plugin and use the regular Speak action it should work.

Comment

I'm not sure how the kinect plug in would send the special processing tags blspeech needs to switch zones
                        HSPRO,HS3PRO, BLsecurity, , MCSxap, HSTouch Android, UltraGCIR, CM15a, USBUIRT, BLUSBUIRT, WIFIRGB, BLAB8SS, BLcontrol, BLGData, BLLAN,BLOccupied, BLRadar, BLVolume, iTunesDAAP, UltraGCIR3, Airplayspeak, BLalarm, BLbackup, BLLED, BLrandom, BLReminders, BLRF, BL Speech, Hyperion, IFTTT, KINECT, XBMC, MCSprinkers PRO, PHLocation, ULtrapioneer, Ultralog, ultraweatherbug, Z,troller, GC-100, GC WIFICC, GC-WIFI SERIAL, Nitrogen logic depth camera controllers,

Comment

Originally posted by kenrad View Post
                          I'm not sure how the kinect plug in would send the special processing tags blspeech needs to switch zones
                          I would let you override any confirmation or feedback message, so you could add those special tags in there.

Comment

Awesome

Comment

Spud - Excellent work - I will be buying it as soon as you get the confirmation added

Comment

Hey Spud -

One more suggestion as I am growing my install - I have three Kinect's in the house now, and 2 more being added very soon. There are a few commands I would like to work in every room that I am creating scripts for, so three suggestions :

1. Can you add a global set of variables that can be picked up from any Kinect, similar to what you do now for each instance, but in a script its getting old to check for each variable in each instance since its a shared script.

2. Can you get the remote plugin to know the speaker client name (if running on the Kinect system), or let us add it as a passed parameters when we launch the plugin. This way I can direct the output back to single speaker.

3. Right now when I create an event with a Kinect phrase, it replies to all speakers - so in that drop down, I think it would be great to see a selection for "All Kinect's" for recognition, and a speaker client drop down for replies "Speaker 1" "Speaker 2" or "All Speaker Clients"

Thanks as always ...

Comment

Working...
                                X