Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sonos and HSTouch

Hi,

Would it be possible to have a demo HSTouch file to show how to integrate all the Sonos plugin features in HSTouch? So that people can look how the integration between the sonos plugin and HSTouch was ment to de done by the sonos plugin designer.

Such a demo file would be of great help for me.

Thanks,
    /Anders

Originally posted by Agwan View Post
    Hi,

Would it be possible to have a demo HSTouch file to show how to integrate all the Sonos plugin features in HSTouch? So that people can look how the integration between the sonos plugin and HSTouch was ment to de done by the sonos plugin designer.

Such a demo file would be of great help for me.

Thanks,
    /Anders
    Are you referring to HS2 or HS3?

As far as I can tell, you can't really make a demo file as the XML would contain references to devices that are unique to any setup. In HS2, there is a template and described in the help file, if in HS2 and interested in music browsing functions, you drop in a music selector, check up on HS Touch documentation.

If you are referring to HS3, it is as basic as it can get (at this point). Add a button or image and link it to the right HS3 device. The media browsing functions are not existing in HS3 yet.

It is not much but hope this helps. There are posting, older ones, where people posted their screens, do some searching on this forum.

Dirk

Comment

Dirk,

None of my Sonos HS devices are showing up in HS Touch drop downs. I know there are issues with the Music API, but is this normal for now?

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by jbbtex View Post
        Dirk,

None of my Sonos HS devices are showing up in HS Touch drop downs. I know there are issues with the Music API, but is this normal for now?

Thanks.
        HS2 or HS3? The prior hasn't been changed so if H2, that means something got broken on HST side. If HS3 you should set all device "not Hidden" or use latest HS3 Sonos PI, delete and recreate devices. There are issues, plenty of them in HS3 w. HST
        Dirk

Comment

It's HS3. I've already tried setting to "not hidden". I'll delete and recreate. I'm using 3.0.0.11.

Comment

It's HS3. I've already tried setting to "not hidden". I'll delete and recreate. I'm using 3.0.0.11.
            We PI authors don't really have much to do with HST, so make sure you are on the latest version of HS3, HS Touch plugin, HST Designer. If still no joy, post against HST forums or issue bug against HST
            Dirk

Comment

Works fine here using HST designer 3.0.8 and HS3 3.0.0.96.

Paul..
              Attached Files

Comment

Dirk,

Thanks.
                You are pulling down the list of Homeseer devices not music devices, correct? The latter isn't working in HS3. You set all controls now via regular Homeseer devices not like it was in HS2. If you want art, you drop in an image component and set the updates to the albumart image device that the PI created.

Dirk

Comment

Yes, I was using HS devices, but they weren't showing up. Since deleting and recreating works OK.

Comment

Working...
                  X