No announcement yet.

MediaController plugin beta testing Forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do I uninstall this plugin? Where the red X should be in the updater it just says "See plugin config" but there is nothing in there about removing the plugin.
    Originally posted by rprade
    There is no rhyme or reason to the anarchy a defective Z-Wave device can cause

Comment

shutdown HS and delete the HSPI_MediaController file from the HS3 folder

Comment

Yep. That seems to have done it. Thanks!
        Originally posted by rprade
        There is no rhyme or reason to the anarchy a defective Z-Wave device can cause

Comment

Dirk
          When is the 3.0.0.20 version going to be posted? I am only seeing .17 which still has the expiry issue. I also check the BETA section just in case

Cheers
          James
          cheeryfool

Comment

Originally posted by cheeryfool View Post
            Dirk
            When is the 3.0.0.20 version going to be posted? I am only seeing .17 which still has the expiry issue. I also check the BETA section just in case

Cheers
            James
            19 was sent to HS team last Wednesday but still hasn't posted. v20 was sent last night.

Dirk

Comment

Originally posted by dcorsus View Post
              19 was sent to HS team last Wednesday but still hasn't posted. v20 was sent last night.

Dirk
              thanks
              cheeryfool

Comment

I see 20 now! Thanks.

Comment

yep .20 is posted and resolved all my issues
                  thanks

Comment

Hi Dirk,

Sorry to bother you, but the issue where my DMR devices don't come back online has returned again. Similar to around #183 of this thread. I've just updated from 3.0.0.17 to 3.0.0.20.
                    For now I've got my "restart the mediacontroller plugin" event running which gets them online again, so no rush.
                    If you need any logs or more info let me know.

Cheers

J

Comment

Originally posted by Skinnez View Post
                      Hi Dirk,

Sorry to bother you, but the issue where my DMR devices don't come back online has returned again. Similar to around #183 of this thread. I've just updated from 3.0.0.17 to 3.0.0.20.
                      For now I've got my "restart the mediacontroller plugin" event running which gets them online again, so no rush.
                      If you need any logs or more info let me know.

Cheers

J
                      I know I broke something by trying to fix something else. Albeit not yet complete, if you are in a hurry, download from here (http://board.homeseer.com/showpost.p...7&postcount=56) before I remove the link. I hope to get through these issues within the next week or so, then a new official version will be posted.

Dirk

Comment

Ok thanks, I got that, I'll try it over the weekend and let you know.
                        Have a good weekend.

Cheers

J

Comment

Hi dirk,
                          Quick note - all working fine with no issues over the weekend!
                          Cheers
                          J

Comment

Originally posted by Skinnez View Post
                            Hi dirk,
                            Quick note - all working fine with no issues over the weekend!
                            Cheers
                            J
                            Good and thanks for the update. I did however see issues over the weekend BUT since last night, it finally seems to do what it is supposed to do.

I going to let it run a few more days and if all holds up, release a new version later in the week.

Cheers,

Dirk

Comment

Hi
                              i have an Onkyo receiver and if i search it in the UPNP i find it and set it to online.
                              than i can control the volume and it is working just great
                              two days after that the receiver will go into a yellow exclamation mark and the receiver will change its status to "alive - failure"

i can stop the plugin and remove all settings file and reenable the plugin and it will be online again for another couple of days.

it means i need to change it in the designer and etc & etc.

any idea?

EDIT:
                              it seems that if the receiver has been turned off while the plugin was enabled, it will loose connection to it
                              if i disable and re-enable the plugin, the control is back to normal..
                              can you do a ping test to check if it is alive like in BLOnkyo?
                              Last edited by ez1976; June 15, 2015, 03:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ez1976 View Post
                                Hi
                                i have an Onkyo receiver and if i search it in the UPNP i find it and set it to online.
                                than i can control the volume and it is working just great
                                two days after that the receiver will go into a yellow exclamation mark and the receiver will change its status to "alive - failure"

i can stop the plugin and remove all settings file and reenable the plugin and it will be online again for another couple of days.

it means i need to change it in the designer and etc & etc.

any idea?
                                Doesn't restarting the PI or HS3 fixes things?

There are issues with the more recent version of the MediaController PI. I hope to post later this week a new version, that hopefully takes care of the discover issues.

Do you see any errors in your log?

Dirk

Comment

Working...
                                X