This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GE Concord 4 - Won't Arm

I have recently installed the Automation Module and connected my Concord 4 panel to HS3. The installation of the Concord plug-in went well. I am able to see all zones and they update when they fault.

The only issue I am having is that I can't get the system to ARM via the Device Management page. If I press the Arm Away or Arm Stay buttons, the keypad prompts for code and never arms. I did see in a couple of other posts some mention of a pop-up asking for a code, but I am not seeing that either. I turned on debugging and here are a couple of lines from the log when I attempt to arm the system.

Aug-25 11:50:22 PM CONCORD Debug InsertTracking() Enqueue: Zone (201), Now=1440568222, mSec=823, Event=Panel Armed Status from HS
    Aug-25 11:50:22 PM CONCORD Comm SendRequestToPanel - 054001000248
    Aug-25 11:50:22 PM Device Control Device: Security CONCORD Panel Control to Arm Stay (3) by/from: CAPI Control Handler

Based on the log entries, it appears the commands are sent, but the panel doesn't change from the disarmed state.

I did update the user code on the Concord -> Control -> Settings page and can see the code being changed in the HS3 logs. I have tried both the user code 0 and System Master code, but I can't get the system to arm using HS3.

What am I missing or doing wrong?

Thank you!

Originally posted by H Crew View Post
    I have recently installed the Automation Module and connected my Concord 4 panel to HS3. The installation of the Concord plug-in went well. I am able to see all zones and they update when they fault.

The only issue I am having is that I can't get the system to ARM via the Device Management page. If I press the Arm Away or Arm Stay buttons, the keypad prompts for code and never arms. I did see in a couple of other posts some mention of a pop-up asking for a code, but I am not seeing that either. I turned on debugging and here are a couple of lines from the log when I attempt to arm the system.

Aug-25 11:50:22 PM CONCORD Debug InsertTracking() Enqueue: Zone (201), Now=1440568222, mSec=823, Event=Panel Armed Status from HS
    Aug-25 11:50:22 PM CONCORD Comm SendRequestToPanel - 054001000248
    Aug-25 11:50:22 PM Device Control Device: Security CONCORD Panel Control to Arm Stay (3) by/from: CAPI Control Handler

Based on the log entries, it appears the commands are sent, but the panel doesn't change from the disarmed state.

I did update the user code on the Concord -> Control -> Settings page and can see the code being changed in the HS3 logs. I have tried both the user code 0 and System Master code, but I can't get the system to arm using HS3.

What am I missing or doing wrong?

Thank you!
    Windows or Linux version?
    What version does the plugin show (Control page)

Goto: Concord Control -> Settings:
    Do you have:
    User code entered?
    Remember Code checked?
    No delay ?
    Silent ?

The code to enter is the one you would use on the keypad to arm
    The command logged [054001000248] is the correct code for:
    Delay arm, not silent, quickarm

Looks like Quickarm isn't activated (ie doesn't need acesss code to arm)

Try, No delay, Silent and the code should be something like:
    Without Quickarm, it will insert the Usercode after 0502xxxxxxxx and start with 0B40

Sounds like Quickarm isn't activated? I think I add the 250 user by default so if you don't have Quickarm set, that might be the issue.

LMK,
    Z

Comment

The Quick Arm was off. I turned it on and now everything works.

Thank you!

Comment

Working...
      X