Lexi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lexi

Anyone check this app out for ios yet? Very well done echo integration into an app. Controlling homeseer never has been easier when not in earshot of alexa

Originally posted by jayman13 View Post
    Anyone check this app out for ios yet? Very well done echo integration into an app. Controlling homeseer never has been easier when not in earshot of alexa

Bump

Comment

Originally posted by jayman13 View Post
      Dude.....

Thanks for the tip. I downloaded the app ($4.99) and installed. Took literally 30 seconds to config and voice control worked immediately. Like having a portable echo without the music features but most everything else. Awesome. Adding it to my bottom row on the iPhone. Too cool.

-Travis

Comment

Awesome!

Best 5 bucks I ever spent for H A

Thanks for the tip.
        DSteiNeuro

HS3Pro

MSI Cubi Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-5200U CPU @ 2.20GHz, 2201 Mhz, 2 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s) 16GB DDRl RAM

Enabled Plug-Ins
        BLRussound, BLSpeech, HSTouch Server, JowiHue, MyQ, Nest, Rain8, Squeezebox, Ultra1Wire3, UltraGCIR3, Vista Alarm, X10,Z-Wave

Comment

http://www.heylexi.com/

Working great. Also works remotely.

I was hoping that it would pair with Bluetooth. I have my Echo Dot paired with a Bluetooth attached to my Russound whole house audio, it works great for echo responses and music.

The Lexi app: "Bluetooth currently not supported". Hopefully they will add.

Would also be really cool if this could run in the background with HS Touch.
          DSteiNeuro

HS3Pro

MSI Cubi Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-5200U CPU @ 2.20GHz, 2201 Mhz, 2 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s) 16GB DDRl RAM

Enabled Plug-Ins
          BLRussound, BLSpeech, HSTouch Server, JowiHue, MyQ, Nest, Rain8, Squeezebox, Ultra1Wire3, UltraGCIR3, Vista Alarm, X10,Z-Wave

Comment

Yes, definitely has a high WAF especially since you don't have to say "alexa" or "echo" first

Comment

So, do you provide your Amazon account info to this app? And if so what security do you have of this info?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BeenHeavyinFlorida View Post
                So, do you provide your Amazon account info to this app? And if so what security do you have of this info?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                I just installed it this morning, and love it

Yes you have to put in your amazon user name and password, which is to be expected to tie into the service. It's probably as secure as shopping on Amazon. My understanding is Amazon puts you thru the ringer when they approve the dev work for this type of stuff.

I would probably be more concerned with the info that was leaked out last week with all the email accounts .

Comment

Worth 5 bucks any day!

Great find thanks for sharing

Jay

Comment

Saw a link for the app earlier. I'm on Android and use an app called Roger for the same thing. BTW, did you know there's also a web interface for Alexa, as well as being able to call from a phone to issue commands? Pretty neat although I have found that I don't really use them all that much, including Roger.

Comment

Nice find. Thanks.

Finally got around to fixing my Alexa setup tonight by upgrading from HS3 .280 which broke her, to the latest beta .291

Now I have quite a team with Alexa and her step-sister Lexi
                      cheeryfool

Comment

Lexi

Great Stuff. It Works

Comment

Working...
                        X