Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WeatherPLUG 1.3.14 RELEASE - PLEASE DOWNLOAD!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WeatherPLUG 1.3.14 RELEASE - PLEASE DOWNLOAD!!!

Currently available through the HomeSeer updater at a new lower price. March 2010

Please download this version and let me know if you have any errors. PLEASE enable debugging by going into the HomeSeer directory, then into "Config" folder, and open "weatherplug.ini" with notepad.

If "gDebug=0" exists, please change this to "gDebug=1"

If if does NOT exist, please add "gDebug=1" to the bottom of the file.

Please let me know if you have any errors reported by HomeSeer. If you feel that you have no received any errors in a good amount of time, please disable debugging by changing "gDebug=1" back to "gDebug=0". Thanks!

dale3h.com is no longer available, but support is still provided via the HomeSeer forums.

A new WeahterPLUG .NET version is in the works. Input is needed for the configuration page.

The new WeatherPLUG will include weather warnings and new enhanced features.
    Last edited by HiTech; March 8, 2010, 01:04 PM. Reason: Dead links

Well everything seems to work.... will let you know.... thanks

John
    John

Comment

Thanks Dale.
      💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Works great!

Hi Dale,

Just wanted to let you know WeatherPlug Version 1.2.7 works great!

Thanks for getting this fixed.

Rick

Comment

Yeah so far the new version works great... Thanks again

John
          John

Comment

Some days i could just kick myself, today being one of them. I decided today was a good time to upgrade the weatherplug. Seemed easy enough. It's been working well for me and from reports I've read the new version is working as well. So thinking hey, why not have the latest version. Bad move. as usual.

I used the updater and all went well, no errors. One warning in the HS log.
            8/22/2006 5:22:58 PM - Updater Warning - File exists, not overwriting: D:\Program Files\HomeSeer 2\config\WeatherPLUG.lf

I didn't think too much of that since i was upgrading and I've seen it before when upgrading a plugin.

Now to my problem. I opened the weather plug config, just to take a look and see if there was anything new. What i noticed was my station list is now empty, no matter how many times i try to refresh it, it comes up empty. I reset the devices, just to see and that went OK, they got re-created just fine. still no station lists, no matter what zip code i type in the box.

Any thoughts?

Nevermind, i found the problem, the missing msinet.ocx file that i read about in another post. all is now well.
            Last edited by nightwalker; August 22, 2006, 05:04 PM.
            Marty
            ------
            XPpro SP3 /w HS Standard 2.5.0.80, HSTouch Server - 1.0.0.70, HSTouch Client 1.0.0.73 HSTouch Android - 1.0.0.2, HSTouch iPhone - 1.0.0.2
            Playing with HS3 a bit but it's just play at this point.

Comment

Wow, big problem it seems. I will definitely get that into the updater ASAP. Thanks for your sharing your experience with us, nightwalker.

Comment

Questions about WeatherPlug

I have a couple questions concerning WeatherPlug.

When choosing a value the program only allows integers. For something like Barometric Pressure, the difference between 30 and 29 (actually 30.00 and 29.00) is very significant (the difference between nice weather and a big storm). Is there a way to choose numbers that allow decimals? I would like to choose 29.80 as a value.
                <O

<O
                Anyway, wonderful program. Would like to see it take the next jump.
                <O
                Thanks.

Comment

Nevermind.. I'm a bonehead. LOL
                  Last edited by trcobb; September 15, 2007, 10:25 PM.

Comment

Feature request

I'd love it see it offer a device variable for active storm warnings such as Tornado/blizzard warnings too.

Comment

WeatherPlugin not workig wirh HomeSeer 2.3...

Thanks Dale3h for the download, and thanks to all the other members who helped me fix my Weatherplug after updating to Homeseer 2.3 from 2.1. Dale3h i used your instal.txt to find the correct directories to install the correct files into the right locations. In my case i had confllicting WeatherPlug configurations from previous versions that were not erased by HomeSeer when i ren the Updater. So i deleted 3 older files in the config directory leaving only the files specified in your Install.txt. Now i have my 3 favorite stations reporting and all the weather devices are now available for my previously frozen Events. Thanks to all

jmarshall105

Comment

How to get plug-in?

So the updater is apparently still looking for the plug-in installer on the dale3h.com website, which no longer exists. How can I get a copy of the plug-in?

Comment

Tek1979,

Sorry for the delay in finding this post, I' ve had a bad cold last week and have not checked in lately.

Please email me at rhiggs at hitech.ws and I can send you the install file.

I hope this helps.
                          Rick Higgs

Comment

Email Weatherplug Value

I would like to have Homeseer email the current wind, temp, etc every morning using Weatherplug. How do I do this?

Comment

Attached Files
                              https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/de...plifier-plugin

Comment

Working...
                              X