Unlinking API v1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unlinking API v1

I was hoping to install the API v2 but (according to the instructions) I need to unlink v1 first. Smarthome links have been moved to the "Skills" section on the Alexa WebSite and it does not list Homeseer among them. How do I go about unlinking the v1 API?
    Regards, Bob

Check under the smart home section. Amazon moved the API there. The skill and API are two different things.

Comment

Yes, I understand that as noted in my original post. The Smarthome section now directs you to the skills section in which you now can select smarthome items. This is a change from the way it used to be. Problem is that the Homeseer API is noted listed in the Smarthome seletion.

Originally posted by waynehead99 View Post
      Check under the smart home section. Amazon moved the API there. The skill and API are two different things.
      Regards, Bob

Comment

Ok they must've changed something. I don't remember them being combined. But you are right. Though I do see it (I am on api2)

Comment

Thanks for the reply. I do see the HS Skill, but not the smarthome link as you show above. At a loss of how to unlink it. Perhaps I should just install the v2 and hope it all works although I'm afraid that I'll just create a bigger issue.
          Regards, Bob

Comment

Working...
          X