Latest USB Interface Drivers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bit further on

Ok got my zwave and IRTrans to work together by changing the files but now I cant have any usb serial convertors running at the same time if I do it comes up not seeing the zwave in homeseer again.

Comment

Same problem with rfxcom and z-wave

Hi I'm experiencing the same problem.

I've unplugged the rfxcom and z-wave device, uninstalled the z-wave driver and the ftdi-drivers I had installed for the rfxcom.

Next I downloaded the latest ftdi drivers and altered the inf files (this step might need a more detailed description for some). Plugged in the z-wave, and i let windows instal the latest (modified) driver. Started homeseer and the z-wave device turned out to work perfectly with the latest ftdi driver.

Next I plugged in the rfxcom (usb transmitter), let windows install the same driver for this device as wel... started homeseer and it stopped recognizing the z-wave again. (If I unplug the rfxcom, then z-wave works again.)

Who can resolve this?

(an alternative z-wave device might also be a solution, the only one I know of, for europe, is the ACT ZCU010. RFXCom does add quite some functionality, I hope I won't end up having to choose between rfxcom and z-wave)

Comment

for the moment i'm living without RFXCom as I need my Z-Wave more
        Malcolm

Comment

here the same problem.
          i must choose between zwave or rfxcom

ideas are welcome

Comment

RFXCOM uses the standard and unmodified drivers from FTDI so it can't be solved by RFXCOM.

Did anybody report this problem to the Z-Wave supplier?

Bert

Comment

I hope this solution will work for you:
              1 remove the ZWave device in the Homeseer Setup-Interfaces tab
              2 stop Homeseer.
              3 delete the ZWave and the RFXCOM USB devices from the Hardware-Devices
              4 uninstall the old FTDI drivers
              5 unzip the attached driver files to your disk. (but don't install them at this point)
              6 connect the zwave and the RFXCOM receiver. Don't install the drivers automatically but install them from the location where you unzipped the drivers.
              7 check the COM port which is assigned to the Zwave device (is in the Hardware-Devices list)
              8 start Homeseer and connect the Zwave device but now using the COM port.

It should work now. I have installed the ZWave device using this procedure and the HS log shows:
              22-7-2007 17:29:51 ~!~Startup~!~Initializing Z-Wave Interface on COM port: 17 at 115K baud.
              22-7-2007 17:29:51 ~!~Info~!~Found 0 Z-Wave nodes
              22-7-2007 17:29:51 ~!~Info~!~Z-Wave interface version: 4
              22-7-2007 17:29:51 ~!~Info~!~Z-Wave interface node ID: 1
              22-7-2007 17:29:51 ~!~Startup~!~Initializing Plug-Ins
              22-7-2007 17:29:51 ~!~Z-Wave~!~Controller firmware version: 2.45

The attached zip file contains the latest FTDI drivers with modified .INF files for the ZWave device. You will get a warning that the drivers are not certified. This is normal because the .INF are updated for the Zwave.

Bert
              Attached Files

Comment

Act Zcu201

I have just installed HS2.2.066 and stopped.
                I am trying to install ACT ZCU201 USB adapter, Windows XPSP2 recognize it as a RS232 to USB adapter and cannot find the driver. Any of other USB drivers are not suitable. Any idea?

Comment

You need to instal the port drivers from act.
                  http://www.act-solutions.com/HomePro/HomePro.shtml

Comment

Does anyone know where to find drivers for AspireRF RFUSB drivers for 64bit Win 7?

edit: I got the correct 64bit drivers from Cooper wiring but they are also available from www.FTDIchip.com
                    Last edited by kaffeene; October 17, 2010, 11:46 AM.

Comment

Wondering if there are any Intermatic HA-22 drivers out there for CE 6.0?

Just wondering? Trying out little experiment here.
                      Last edited by Pete; April 13, 2012, 08:43 AM.
                      - Pete

Auto mator
                      Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb
                      Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro
                      HS4 Lite - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenovo Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram

HS4 Pro - V4.1.18.1 - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenova Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram
                      HSTouch on Intel tabletop tablets (Jogglers) - Asus AIO - Windows 11

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Alexa, Cheaper RFID, W800 and Home Assistant

Comment

Working...
                      X